BBC Radio 1 - Annie Mac co-hosted by Muse

Claudia O

I think it's too early for a new song, maybe they'll talk about Origin of Muse or Reading, yes.

Muse retweeted this tweet yesterday, but it baffles me that there is nothing about it here on their website! (and that almost no one likes to discuss it..:stunned: )

I'd be astonished if they do anything Origin of Muse related for Reading.

I think it'll just be a promo chat - Reading/Leeds is the only UK thing they really have to chat about at the moment, and Belfast. It's like summer '08 and summer '11 all over again.

(and that almost no one likes to discuss it..:stunned: )

Muse hype's a bit low on here atm.

'Special announcement' though apparently, according to R1 on Facebook. Not getting my hopes up - probs either new song info, R+L set info or Origin Of Muse info.

Honestly I'll be quite annoyed if they announce a show outside of Reading/Leeds. It was listed as a European Exclusive at the time, and honestly it's a fucking ballache to go to Leeds on Friday for them, Saturday for Pendulum in London, and back to Leeds on Sunday for Eminem. If it is a london show, when is it going to be? I will probably go but god damn I don't really want to drive Newcastle -> London -> Leeds - > London ->Leeds -> Newcastle in one bank holiday weekend. I'm too old for that shit haha.

TSP has always been the song on Absolution I never really liked.

I'm pretty surprised at how often it was played if Matt really never liked it, though, and he's not just pissed that it's not Fury.

That's also an impressive amount of time to be mad about something, and I'm still astounded that he could have loved that song so much and the others would have still voted against it.

And that they couldn't just make the album a song longer.

What about releasing an Absolution remaster, since it desperately needs it, releasing Fury as a single, and just playing it at the damn gigs...

I'm pretty surprised at how often it was played if Matt really never liked it, though, and he's not just pissed that it's not Fury.

That's also an impressive amount of time to be mad about something, and I'm still astounded that he could have loved that song so much and the others would have still voted against it.

What about releasing an Absolution remaster, since it desperately needs it, releasing Fury as a single, and just playing it at the damn gigs...

They'll probably do it in a different parallel universe.

To me it seemed more like Matt rediscovered Fury back in 2013 and went "why the hell didn't we put that on the album?", and in the same manner just discovered, after about 10 years, that The Small Peint wasn't that good.