hello spittle!

do i gurn enough to be dr who? i'd proably need a crash course in dr who, a sonic screwdriver just kinda looks like a lightsaber to me :-/

Don't worry we have it all worked out... You are regenerating as the new Doctor as the opening for Muse at Wembley with Uprising as the new Doctor Who theme! It's gonna be epic with lasers, smoke and the tardis.

:LOL: reading this cheered me up a little. I was talkign with Kev saying that if we went to Nottingham he could be maid Marrion and I would be Robin Hood, that would be fun but I am liking the sound of Doctor Who even better!

:chuckle: glad you like it :happy:

Oh and btw you had a fish called sushi? My 1st [and only fish I ever owned and looked after myself] was called Sushi :happy: win <3

Awww hehe your probably the only person who wants me to actually go :LOL: everyone just wants Kev and I am just part of the package :p

Donna/Kev, oh wait are you both going to notts on sat? Cause I could give you the stuff from america then.

Donna/Kev, oh wait are you both going to notts on sat? Cause I could give you the stuff from america then.

something's come up so it's unlikely we'll make it there now :(

Dear Kev,

Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?

Yours,

A

are you flirting with me?

Dear Kev,

We need a :skank: smiley.

Do not ask why.

Sincerely,

Emily (and Bridget)

i'm not your bitch :p

Well you can either use :matt:or :dom:!

haha

• 2 weeks later...

Dear kev

Since we have the Facebook/twitter/other social network badges, in light of the spotify update, do you know if it would be possible to have a spotify one which opened spotify up and took you to the member's list of playlists? tis just a thought

Archived