Dear Kev,

As I am currently skint and unemployed with various bills to pay, I have come to the conclusion that it is time to flog all my Muse shit.

Is there anything on the board to facilitate this or should I just head to eBay?

Regards,

Jon

not much here really, there's this thread: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=54143. you got anything rare? 12"s?

Dearest Kev,

Hello.

So. I really like having green in my undertitle and is the

only reason why I've kept my 2008 "title." Is there any way

I can make "that's what she said" green or am I not that

special to have that done?

Have a swell day.

Love,

Arorua

Dear Kev,

YT vids mess up the iphone skin now. They're so massive that the screen zooms out and text is impossible to read. And the iphone skin doesn't let you zoom in :(

Love,

meep.

was that happening when you posted that? cos that should have been resolved by then i fixed that last night. link me up if its still happening somewhere. I've turned on zoom now anyway as that missing has been annoying for ages.

oh could you or someone else iphone let me know if it still turns horizontal ok? mine's decided to not do it all of a sudden :-/

Dearest Kev,

Hello.

So. I really like having green in my undertitle and is the

only reason why I've kept my 2008 "title." Is there any way

I can make "that's what she said" green or am I not that

special to have that done?

Have a swell day.

Love,

Arorua

sorry the colours are only for awards :( just get a green avatar hehe

was that happening when you posted that? cos that should have been resolved by then i fixed that last night. link me up if its still happening somewhere. I've turned on zoom now anyway as that missing has been annoying for ages.

oh could you or someone else iphone let me know if it still turns horizontal ok? mine's decided to not do it all of a sudden :-/

edit: You're right, I just changed the skin and then changed it back to iphone and it looks like it works fine now. Thanks <3

Horizontal works fine for me.

:'( make everything better for me please?

don't worry i will :)

They just look massive on my screen :$

that's just a temporary thing they should soon look fine for you when caching is sorting.

Kev! *tips hat*

hello brian, how was america?

Archived