:LOL: I think if you did that I would never be able to post at all I always have shit loads of typos!

haha, you did manage to get one into nearly every work yesterday, i don't know how you did it, do you not look at the screen when you type? do you just look at the keyboard and then press enter?

haha, you did manage to get one into nearly every work yesterday, i don't know how you did it, do you not look at the screen when you type? do you just look at the keyboard and then press enter?

I think I was concentrating so hard on the typing and where my fingers were going that I just didn't look at the screen! Then juts pressed enter. But my hands were just lazy and leaned on every key, it was as if I had incredably fat fingers and couldn't pres just one key.

So embarrassing really. :( I need to change it so it doesn't sign me in automatically I think.

I think I was concentrating so hard on the typing and where my fingers were going that I just didn't look at the screen! Then juts pressed enter. But my hands were just lazy and leaned on every key, it was as if I had incredably fat fingers and couldn't pres just one key.

So embarrassing really. :( I need to change it so it doesn't sign me in automatically I think.

ha that might be a good idea, having to enter a username and password correctly might be a sufficient drunk test for you

Archived