2016.04.02 - Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham, England

forevermusic

How easy peasy is it today?!? Got 2 standing at 3pm. Seems like there were still standing tickets available too.

Standing at Birmingham, seated at Manchester on the 8th. Very happy bunny!

I'm the other way round, seated in Brum and standing on the 8th in Manchester. Can't wait for April to come :D

managed to get seating at floor level in Block D, does anyone know where about on the floor that block D is located? as it doesn't seen to appear on any of the seating maps :s

confused.com!

Click this link: http://www.barclaycardarena.co.uk/venue-info/seating-plans

Are you sure you didn't buy standing? Block D is essentially where GA will be with the seats removed. My ticket gave seat numbers, but I definitely bought standing ones.

Some venues do this, same at Manchester Academy in March.

Are you sure you didn't buy standing? Block D is essentially where GA will be with the seats removed. My ticket gave seat numbers, but I definitely bought standing ones.

nope definatley seats, even gave me a row and seat number. If you look on ticketmaster, click on birmingham link for seated tickets (opposed to standing ticket link) it gives you 3 options in drop down box... upper tier seats, lower tier seats and floor level seating.

Have noticed on the ticketmaster seating plan there are blocks A & B where the stage would usually be if it was a normal arena set up. All I can think is there are blocks C & D opposite this on the floor before the tiered seating starts :s

nope definatley seats, even gave me a row and seat number and to expensive to be standing tickets :s. If you look on ticketmaster, click on birmingham link for seated tickets (opposed to standing ticket link) it gives you 3 options in drop down box... upper tier seats, lower tier seats and floor level seating.

Have noticed on the ticketmaster seating plan there are blocks A & B where the stage would usually be if it was a normal arena set up. All I can think is there are blocks C & D opposite this on the floor before the tiered seating starts :s

I'm block F and it gives a row and seat number? I just counted round from the ticket master one where it had A and B then numbers. Think I'm on the back wall from where the stage would traditionally be?? Either way, I shall be happy wherever I end up. :musesign:

Yes think all blocks apart from a and b are actually standing. I assume they allocate blocks and seat no.s to keep track of sales. Lower tiers and upper tier seat blocks are all numbers not letters. A bit confusing as said seated but shows standing area on pic.

At least I won't get told to shut up and sit down then like the first time I saw them. How can you pay good money for a gig and not sing and dance? Some people! :rolleyes:

block D definatley appears to be seated, even gave me a row, seat number and pricing is to high for standing... If you look on ticketmaster, click on birmingham link for seated tickets (opposed to standing ticket link) it gives you 3 options in drop down box... upper tier seats, lower tier seats and floor level seating.

Nah that's too early to make a decision. I'm personally waiting to see what the sets are for the 6 in Paris.

It's mainly the 360 stage and general production that I'm interested in seeing before making my decision. I have fairly low expectations when it comes to the actual setlist. I'm hoping the show will be spectacular enough to make up for the probable lack of rarities.

It's mainly the 360 stage and general production that I'm interested in seeing before making my decision. I have fairly low expectations when it comes to the actual setlist. I'm hoping the show will be spectacular enough to make up for the probable lack of rarities.

My expectation is full Drones and then an hour of hits and the odd rarity. Or at least Citizen Erased, which I suppose I wouldn't mind given I haven't seen it since Reading '11. If they're doing multiple night residencies in most of their places then I'm confident there will be a variety between venues. Though yeah, a hope of spectacle is there. You'd like to think there would be if they're bringing 16 drones with bespoke tracking technology with them.

I hope the £72 price tag is worth it. I dont think anything will compare to stood on top of Matt watching them in the Livelounge. Oh well, couldn't resist when i found out they had released a weekend date near me.

That was surprisingly easy - minimal publicity or just the price? I missed the presale due to being on holiday with a dodgy wifi connection, but standing tickets this morning for me. I might try and offload the London ones now, because getting back from the O2 can be a nightmare...