2016.06.03 - Mercedes Benz Arena, Berlin, Germany

forevermusic

• 4 months later...
Hello everybody! I want one general admission ticket for the show,is there any luck or should i forget it?

Well, unfortunately general admission/standing has sold out quite some time ago. There are a couple of other ways you could get a ticket, but they usually require a bit of luck:

Check the Musebay here on the board, it's a place where fellow boardies sell/swap tickets. Otherwise, the site that sells the tickets online (tickets.de) also has a Ticket Exchange. Another option would be to get to the venue on the day of the concert and try your luck there. There are usually a couple of people who sell their tickets last minute, however some of them are touts who never intended to go to the gig at all and will most likely sell the tickets at a higher price. Unless you're living in or close to Berlin, I guess that's less of an option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm sure it's gonna be a nice experience anyway. But I can also understand you pretty well that you would like to share this experience with your sister. ;)

A friend just told me about this. I guess he means this concert since they are not in the line up for this years Lollapalooza as far as I know. They were there last year.

So fingers crossed that they are actually gonna film this!! That would be awesome :happy:

Btw, is anyone going to this concert who would like to meet up? I will be on my own and plan to queue rather early to get a good spot in front of the stage. Some company would be lovely and I also like meeting other musers and make friends with them :)

I'm sure it's gonna be a nice experience anyway. But I can also understand you pretty well that you would like to share this experience with your sister. ;)

A friend just told me about this. I guess he means this concert since they are not in the line up for this years Lollapalooza as far as I know. They were there last year.

So fingers crossed that they are actually gonna film this!! That would be awesome :happy:

Btw, is anyone going to this concert who would like to meet up? I will be on my own and plan to queue rather early to get a good spot in front of the stage. Some company would be lovely and I also like meeting other musers and make friends with them :)

Yes I'll be there planning to queue!!! We'll be in touch! Fuck this is great if they film it.

Hi everyone,

I have a spare ticket for the gig at the Mercedes-Benz-Arena in Berlin on Friday 3rd June! Unfortunately, a friend of mine won't be able to make it, so I would like to sell the ticket. It's a standing ticket which I bought for 63,70€ but I would like to sell it for 60€ all inclusive (incl. mailing expenses).

Contact me if you're interested and we can get in touch.

See ya there :-)

Kris

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe eine Karte für das Konzert in der Merzedes-Benz-Arena in Berlin übrig (für Freitag 3. Juni), da meine Freundin den Termin leider nicht wahrnehmen kann. Habe es für 63,70€ (Stehplatz) gekauft, würde es aber für 60€ tutti kompletti verkaufen (also inkl. Versandkosten). Schreibt mir, falls Interesse besteht.

Bis dahin :-)

Kris

I really like last night's setlist, it would be awesome if Berlin got something similar

But as mentioned it could also be completely different. So I guess we can't really tell.

I would love Map, Bliss, CE and SS. (a lot of wishes, I know :D)

Hi guys,

I began worrying about if my seats are good enough to fully enjoy the show. Does anyone know Mercedez-Benz Arena to tell me if I should seek for better seats? :eek:

I've pointed out my places area below.

2thU3sH.jpg

muse.thumb.jpg.d35deb1dfcb728495b55276e99a7c4b6.jpg

Yes, there are two stations quite close by: Warschauer Strasse and Ostbahnhof. From there you can get basically everywhere the whole night. It takes about 10 minutes to get to Ostbahnhof by walking, a bit less to Warschauer Str. You can have a look at the connections on this website: http://www.bvg.de/en

I am really looking forward to this! :D