2016.06.03 - Mercedes Benz Arena, Berlin, Germany

forevermusic

I'm still up for that! :) When do you plan to show up for queuing?

Depends! What time do the doors open?? Also I've been told for some African style river/beach bar, so I'm going for some early drinks there with some friends and coming to the venue afterwards. So 2-3 pm I'll say approximately, or is it too late? Also are backpacks allowed inside, do you know?

Doors open at 6. I'm not really sure when it is a good time to queue, also because this new stage. I want to make it to the barrier. I guess I will go there after my classes tomorrow, so I might be there around 1 pm I guess. Hopefully that's early enough.

According to the website of the Arena backpacks are allowed but have to be left at the wardrobe.

This bar you're talking about is pretty great in my opinion, you should definitely check it out! :)

I'm going to this gig with my friend from Belgium (and getting a bit of a holiday in as well!).

This will be my 4th time seeing them and I really would love a physical setlist, but the dilemma is that I'm in the seats. Is it worth hanging around when the stage is being dismantled, or have I got no chance?

Would be interested to hear of any success stories/experiences!

Edit: Will a large(ish) handbag be ok?

berlin is officialy sold out !

Good to hear it's sold out. I'm looking forward to tonight, hope we'll get a good set!

This will be my 4th time seeing them and I really would love a physical setlist, but the dilemma is that I'm in the seats. Is it worth hanging around when the stage is being dismantled, or have I got no chance?

I think if you're in the seats it's gonna be quite difficult, because there are most likely going to be a lot of people closer to the barrier than you that want the same thing. But who knows really, just give it a shot, it's not a very time consuming thing anyway. Soon after the gig's finished the standing area will be cleared by security.

Depends! What time do the doors open?? Also I've been told for some African style river/beach bar, so I'm going for some early drinks there with some friends and coming to the venue afterwards. So 2-3 pm I'll say approximately, or is it too late? Also are backpacks allowed inside, do you know?

Check your pms :D

• 3 months later...