Download Highlights on Sky Arts

maturefan

That it then?

Are we expecting any more to be shown cause I'd like to watch True Detective but don't want to miss anything.

It's usually 3/4 songs, isn't it? Maybe they split it up now! 2 new, 2 old I would of thought! With 5 hrs of coverage over the two nights, surely they'd show more than 2 songs from the headliners???

Why in the fuck would they showcase Mercy at Download? Wasn't the entire point of this show to showcase that they can do a proper metal set? lol

In fairness, I thought Mercy was excellent. Crowd seemed to love it.

Kinda gutted with what we got though... Might rather have seen CE/The Handler/Psycho/Stockholm. Hopefully we'll get at least one of them four tomorrow though

The mix was actually decent. Hysteria sounded huge!

Great! Haven't seen the whole show yet, did they show stuff from all 3 nights?? So are we to expect more songs tomorrow? IF they played stuff from Kiss, Muse and Slip, I'd expect that means more of them all tomorrow, surely? Is that what happened tonight guys?

Great! Haven't seen the whole show yet, did they show stuff from all 3 nights?? So are we to expect more songs tomorrow? IF they played stuff from Kiss, Muse and Slip, I'd expect that means more of them all tomorrow, surely? Is that what happened tonight guys?

Yep, they played two from each headliner.

My guess is we'll get another two from each headliner tomorrow

One single and one "hit" would be my guess, again. Probably not Psycho, as Matt fell on his ass.

I was thinking that, however they could always just pan it out to the crowd at that point.

I think Psycho was the best received song there (probably cos it opened and after it everyone was exhausted)

Also, anyone happen to have a link to it yet? My Sky box was playing up so I couldn't record and I want to rewatch it

Was there an audible mistake when he fell, though? I guess I didn't see a video of it or anything.

Didn't notice it while there, despite seeing him slip, although when I watched some videos on YouTube listening closely you could hear it. Nothing significant though really

Why in the fuck would they showcase Mercy at Download? Wasn't the entire point of this show to showcase that they can do a proper metal set? lol

I was there and both mercy and dead inside were monsters, The bass was ridiculously good. Didnt feel out of place at all.

I was there and both mercy and dead inside were monsters, The bass was ridiculously good. Didnt feel out of place at all.

They were great for what they were, rest songs after the barrage that was the first half of the set. Wouldn't call them monsters in their own right though.

^ Very true.

Although I was still pissed off because I wanted Assassin so bad and Dead Inside is shit regardless of how 'big' it sounded.

Assassin 110% should've been played and I will forever feel as though that gig was missing something because it wasn't.