Download Highlights on Sky Arts

maturefan

Predicted KOC, meh.

Might be interesting to try and find videos of them to try and find myself though, provided they're uploaded somewhere. Then again, I'll probably just look bored during KOC and Hysteria. Not sure I'd want to see myself during Reapers either, my dancing was outrageous :chuckle:

The Download one? Nah, not for me. The "heart! (mind, mind)" and the messing up during the solo made it a pretty average performance for me

Those are pretty minor fuck-ups though. T'was still a pretty great performance, especially those vocals at the end.

Also, to answer your earlier question about the A4's - doesn't sound like he managed to hit them to me.

Was brilliant tonight, trust me! :p

I'd say tonight was probably the worst performance of it so far. It's still good though.

Why in the fuck would they showcase Mercy at Download? Wasn't the entire point of this show to showcase that they can do a proper metal set? lol

That's what I thought. But I'm pretty certain Muse (or their manager perhaps) have some say in what does and does not get aired.

Reapers or The Handler in place of Mercy would have been a lot better.

That's what I thought. But I'm pretty certain Muse (or their manager perhaps) have some say in what does and does not get aired.

Reapers or The Handler in place of Mercy would have been a lot better.

Reapers was broadcast :erm: