Drones DVD

Silentgod86

What is on there? I didn't end up getting the dvd version so apart from The Handler soundcheck I'm kind of in the dark :chuckle:

Making of, Psycho (Glasgow), Dead Inside (Brighton), The Handler (Exeter Soundcheck), Reapers (Exeter)

Uno and MM really should have been included too, even if only as easter eggs. Maybe even especially as easter eggs.

And The Groove and Assassin. And Hyper Music and Fury. And Dead Star. And Futurism. And Agitated.

Are you serious?

I'm serious in that this is all that seems to be on it over and above the 20 (well, 21 minutes) Caroline had found. And it's just Globalist (inc Matt's 31 takes quote) and Defector, by the look of things, not the track by track making of videos we had with Resistance and T2L. Maybe there's more I haven't found yet, but... a bit disappointing, so far. As the others have said, some of the old tracks from the Psycho Tour would have been nice.

I'm serious in that this is all that seems to be on it over and above the 20 (well, 21 minutes) Caroline had found. And it's just Globalist (inc Matt's 31 takes quote) and Defector, by the look of things, not the track by track making of videos we had with Resistance and T2L. Maybe there's more I haven't found yet, but... a bit disappointing, so far. As the others have said, some of the old tracks from the Psycho Tour would have been nice.

I thought you meant more tracks from the making of other than Globalist and Defector

Dont't think so because in the dvd credits in the booklet there's only "globalist" and "defector" mentioned...

Easter eggs were just speculation.

ah yeah I misread one of the previous posts, bugger aha, Oh well, I'm enjoying the album so much that I don't really mind the dvd being lacking tbh, only paid a few quid extra for it. Having said that, I would happily have paid £20 for the dvd and album if the dvd had been double the length but what can you do

ah yeah I misread one of the previous posts, bugger aha, Oh well, I'm enjoying the album so much that I don't really mind the dvd being lacking tbh, only paid a few quid extra for it. Having said that, I would happily have paid £20 for the dvd and album if the dvd had been double the length but what can you do

They're waiting until Chrismas ;)