I never really have gone in depth with the setlist changes before so no idea if this is viable or not

Is there a chance that once Drones is out, so for the rest of the festival tour, they would largely change the set lists perhaps to compliment the album? Or would they keep it the same mostly maybe just adding 2-3 extra Drones tracks

(My incredible optimism is praying for something like Showbiz -> The Handler)

40 new pages since I was last here. Nothing new then? Did that Australian person ever come back with their thoughts on the album?

yup

said they are not allowed to talk about it and ignored the chance to go on an anonym forum :LOL:

I never really have gone in depth with the setlist changes before so no idea if this is viable or not

Is there a chance that once Drones is out, so for the rest of the festival tour, they would largely change the set lists perhaps to compliment the album? Or would they keep it the same mostly maybe just adding 2-3 extra Drones tracks

they will keep mercy and di because the are radiosingles

I guess they will rotate a little with the others so it is unlikely that every gig will have the handler

I would love to say that the setlists would get a huge changing around but I doubt it somehow

Just occurred to me that Reapers - The Handler - Defector is 3 drop D (which is generally another way of saying "heavy") songs in a row. Is that the first time Muse have done this?

I'm fairly positive Mercy is drop D too so if you include Psycho that's 5 Muse songs in a row that are Drop D tuning.

Dead Inside is Drop C!!

Basically it's technically the heaviest Muse album so far