I feel it's definitely one of the better lagers you can get in Britain. I would only ever drink lager cold anyway haha and I've never tried (or to be fair, heard of) PBR so I wouldn't know.

Fair enough, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to what's sold in Britain.

Yeah, I suppose so!

Liquid State annoys me because it has the Guiding Light problem - lack of dynamics and contrast. And the lack of a solo in their makes it all the worse! (Not worse than GL though)

I think it works without a solo, but like you said there's no contrast which kind of kills it and it's just not heavy... Like it is but it isn't... Idk, was better live imo

Been listening to Muse since '08 and probably voluntarily listened to it maybe 4 or 5 times in that whole time, can't stand it

It's definitely one of the songs I'll hop over when I have my Muse shuffle on.

Coors is gross. It's water. It's filtered x100 times the usual beer. I mean it's okay cold, but if you're gonna drink cold slightly alcoholic beer why overpay for it? Just buy PBR, it's the same thing and is way less expensive.

Yep. At least Fosters can be good on tap, Coors is just a pussy beer. Can't believe it's sold in pubs in England, sacrilege!

Peroni, now there's a beverage.

I think it works without a solo, but like you said there's no contrast which kind of kills it and it's just not heavy... Like it is but it isn't... Idk, was better live imo

Yeah, also like Psycho in that regard - better live vibes.

Lyrically, they're both a little repetitive musically but Save Me makes me feel more than Liquid State does

I've always liked the way Chris sings the line "promises they are overrated" but the song needed to be shorter i think