BH&R loses at least two points for me just for Exo-Politics :LOL:.

Genuinely among my very least favourite Muse songs.

Exo politics and Assassin are so weak on BH&R compared to the way they played them a couple of times at the end of the Absolution tour. And don't forget the shite that is Soldier's Poem...

Which is a shame because the first four songs on BH&R work great together, as do the final three songs and Invincible is not too bad in the grand scheme of things.

Wow you are annoying. The title track is outside of the concept, but is an epilogue for the whole album. It just isn't a part of the protagonist's story.

It's the end of The Globalist. The reason we never heard anything about it until the reviews, is because Matt simply referred to it as if it was actually part of TG.

It's the end of The Globalist. The reason we never heard anything about it until the reviews, is because Matt simply referred to it as if it was actually part of TG.

Yeah I know, the person was arguing saying that certain songs were forced in and not actually a part of the concept, and that stuff like Aftermath didn't make sense with things like The Globalist and Drones after it. I was saying that we know that The Globalist and Drones are a separate part from the main concept that runs from Dead Inside through Aftermath.

Yeah I know, the person was arguing saying that certain songs were forced in and not actually a part of the concept, and that stuff like Aftermath didn't make sense with things like The Globalist and Drones after it. I was saying that we know that The Globalist and Drones are a separate part from the main concept that runs from Dead Inside through Aftermath.

Only according to Matt; the protagonist after escaping ascends and falls during that track becoming the evil he was trying to avoid. The "second narrative" is necessarily linked to the first and I think there really only is one story. The segues alone should make that obvious