I'm seriously considering not listening to it. I don't want even more of the album revealed before my proper play through. All or nothing for me now, I think.

If you manage it, you're strong and I admire your self control :LOL:

Yeh guys, if gigwise are reporting it, it probably is official of the release of the handler tonight. all those who think differently are probably wrong, because the release date of the song was listed as june 1st on spotify, gigwise are again involved, but also, look at this Facebook post on banoffeesky.com rendering a new video... https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=831183836968278&id=117105601709442

look who liked someone's post only commenting 'The Handler' ;)

Just finished work, will someone be kind enough to update me on today's events:)

Everything is on Spotify, just unplayable

Gigwise have written an article on The Handler, we're definitely getting it tonight - Spotify have said it comes out June 1st too

That's about it

Alright time to focus on something else to past the time..Seems like stalking the boards only slows time down for me :(

But I'll probably still be lurking....I REALLY hope The Handler doesn't disappoint.

I doubt it will disappoint, from the descriptions it sounds amazing and it's the Chris' and Dom's favourite track