Argonia for me. Interpretations of previous games are extremely exciting, but seeing my favourite race's province is the best. I love High Rock, too, but I decided on the Ebonheart Pact. It's all rather bland because of how big the world is, but I still love exploring, even if it is hard to do in this game.

Ugh, I hate Argonians :LOL: And Khajiit too, just don't fit in my playstyle at all. But I admit seeing how they made the Black Marsh is kinda exciting.

Exploration is my fav part of every TES :D I could spend almost a day in Morrowind just walking or traveling through Vivec cantons :LOL: Good old times...

Ugh, I hate Argonians :LOL: And Khajiit too, just don't fit in my playstyle at all. But I admit seeing how they made the Black Marsh is kinda exciting.

Exploration is my fav part of every TES :D I could spend almost a day in Morrowind just walking or traveling through Vivec cantons :LOL: Good old times...

It's not just the play styles, I love the lore. While they are being basically controlled by the Hist, it's still pretty badass that, while other races struggled against Dagon's army, the Argonians united and stormed the Oblivion Gates, forcing Mehrunes Dagon to close all gates in Argonia. Don't mess with the Argonians, man.

Edit: But this is really off topic. I just love The Elder Scrolls. Ten times more than Muse, if it helps explain why I spent ninety pounds for a statue, book and map.

It's not just the play styles, I love the lore. While they are being basically controlled by the Hist, it's still pretty badass that, while other races struggled against Dagon's army, the Argonians united and stormed the Oblivion Gates, forcing Mehrunes Dagon to close all gates in Argonia. Don't mess with the Argonians, man.

Edit: But this is really off topic. I just love The Elder Scrolls. Ten times more than Muse, if it helps explain why I spent ninety pounds for a statue, book and map.

Ahah indeed they are tricky bastards :LOL: I dunno, I'm not into the plot as much as you do, that's why I probably tend to choose to play with other races :p

So....90 minutes to The Handler! :D

I noticed someone stole my HYPEr Music pun in the tags.... They've challenged me to a duel, and I'M GONNA WIIIIIIIINNNNN!

I felt so much bliss when then puns have finnaly stopped

just said to myself it's great that this is the end

I noticed someone stole my HYPEr Music pun in the tags.... They've challenged me to a duel, and I'M GONNA WIIIIIIIINNNNN!

I wanted to put 'game of drones' down there, but someone decided to put 'game of puns' :/

Okay so we all know the lyrics on this album suck. But I just want to say that I'm actually really happy with the concept behind the album. This album is about the reality of drone warfare, and modern warfare in general, and I'm just glad to see a pretty major band talking about it even if their lyrical presentation isn't all that great. Also I'm glad that Barack Obama was finally called out for being a fucking warmonger by Matt Bellamy. I know Matt's not like a major celebrity or anything, but it's still the first time I've seen even a vaguely important celebrity call out Obama (and not just stupid conservatives bitching about gay marriage or whatever)