Wait; if we're all just constantly refreshing the page, who's checking to see if something's leaked and posting it? We could be here for days without knowing that it's out there :p

Ah, welp fuck this then... :logic::rolleyes:

Wait; if we're all just constantly refreshing the page, who's checking to see if something's leaked and posting it? We could be here for days without knowing that it's out there :p

We're all going to neglect our bodily needs refreshing the page so many times, that when the album actually comes, we'll all have a simultaneous heart attack with it in our hands.

to be fair this is proof that muse are doing well keeping the album from being leaked in full right now, if this much smaller artist had theirs leaked with the release being june 8th too....

I dont think that FFS is considered "small", albeit being smaller than muse.

to be fair this is proof that muse are doing well keeping the album from being leaked in full right now, if this much smaller artist had theirs leaked with the release being june 8th too....

But on Spotify (and maybe Deezer) we're all going to get the full album on 5th June, so it's a win-win (both for the band and the fans).

I dont think that FFS is considered "small", albeit being smaller than muse.

haha yeh i changed it as soon as i posted that cause i forgot who FFS were haha

But on Spotify (and maybe Deezer) we're all going to get the full album on 5th June, so it's a win-win (both for the band and the fans).

Fair point :')