My husband is working in an electric store and he would buy the album for me on Friday, getting ir cheaper etc. so, he's on hoidays this week so he said he'd buy it for me on Monday then...I said no, no way! And he said, ok don't read the board over the weekend then..:eek: this is not possible!

He was kidding of course, I'll buy it on Friday and tell you what I think about it! :D

My husband is working in an electric store and he would buy the album for me on Friday, getting ir cheaper etc. so, he's on hoidays this week so he said he'd buy it for me on Monday then...I said no, no way! And he said, ok don't read the board over the weekend then..:eek: this is not possible!

He was kidding of course, I'll buy it on Friday and tell you what I think about it! :D

just share your husband so we all can listen on friday

the album will be 100% leaked by thursday so who cares :LOL:

Hmm I've decided I'm all or nothing now. I don't want to ruin listening to the album in full for the first time. If there is a lyric video I will watch it on mute as a teaser :D

Let me know how it was then :LOL: After that we can all tease you even more

My original prediction was to see The Handler as our final single; that means we see the whole of the protagonists descent as pre-released songs, and then the post-JFK defecting turning it all around on the album.

It does make sense in a way I think

Yeah we'll give him back to you when we're done. We promise.

Yeah we'll give him back to you when we're done. We promise.

You can totally trust us on this, we just want to listen to drones on friday

or we keep him for every other album aswell

My original prediction was to see The Handler as our final single; that means we see the whole of the protagonists descent as pre-released songs, and then the post-JFK defecting turning it all around on the album.

It does make sense in a way I think

or they will screw with us and release a brand new cover and japense bonus track which is a video killed the radio star cover