As to keep it a bit more on-topic:

What is your first listening going to be like?

Describe your sound setup, who you are going to listen with, will you listen it fully first or do you shuffle/repeat songs (etc.)...

Alone, through my iMac speakers, will start at JFK

Describe your sound setup, who you are going to listen with, will you listen it fully first or do you shuffle/repeat songs (etc.)...

Full album from start to finish, speakers in my room :happy:

entire album will be listened to on my flatmates system ( who is a bassplayer and so the boxes can deliver ) or on my old sony stereo system :D

At home... With my senheisser headphones. And preferably alone, I hate getting interupted, especially when listening to a brand new album :p

Probably through my headphones, straight the way through, and as usual i'll probably not be able to fully form an opinion for the first 5 or so listens because i'll be too obsessed with working out the guitar parts :LOL:

entire album will be listened to on my flatmates system ( who is a bassplayer and so the boxes can deliver ) or on my old sony stereo system :D

with cider?

At home... With my senheisser headphones. And preferably alone, I hate getting interupted, especially when listening to a brand new album :p

same

First I'm going to sit in front of my front door until the postman arrives and I can finally have it in my hands (jk) :LOL:

Then most likely in full, multiple times, constantly annoying my Dad with it :D

Sound set up will probably be my iPod and some basic headphones as I am a skint student and I have no idea what makes a good sound setup :$

Start to finish a few times, then will play some of the individual tracks I like the most on repeat.

Headset at my computer.

In my case, I have some quite nicely sounding Logitech speakers (Z10, 2.0, no woofer on my music please)... probably will be listening through those as Razer headphones suck for music.

Will of course listen from front->back without any pauses/repeats.

I don't know if it'll be the first listen, but the second or third with my girl, it will be at work or home with and earphones, I plan to listen it fully first and a second time if I can.

Before that I'd so nervious and happy that I'll like this

tumblr_mqvgqay1WH1rdh9azo1_500.gif

Two best friends are coming from half the country away to listen to my vinyls. We said we'd wait, but we've listened to everything so far. :rolleyes:

After that, we'll probably have a headphone party together (finally got my hands on some ATH-M50x's) and listen to it without the kerfuffle of swapping sides.

I'll probably wait until I get home from work and I have the physical CD (got the deluxe, but my sodding turntable packed in yesterday!) and listen through my Boss sound system with my roommate.