Muse on The Graham Norton Show 05/06/15

Mattestro

Will try and find it, but it was during the XFM days. Famously was probably an over exaggeration, but I remember seeing loads of fans being "offended" by it when a few found it on twitter.

Yeah they accidentally played Muse's version of Feeling Good. Ricky and Steve didn't like it and Karl I think thought it was 'alright'. But I do remember them playing plug in baby as well

Yeah they accidentally played Muse's version of Feeling Good. Ricky and Steve didn't like it and Karl I think thought it was 'alright'. But I do remember them playing plug in baby as well

Yeah that was it, Ricky said he doesn't mind Muse generally but Steve said he hates them anyway. Karl defended them saying that it's not that bad and sounds like Radiohead :chuckle:

How on earth did you remember this? you must have been 4 when it was aired! :D

:LOL:

A few years back I pretty much binged listened/watched any project Ricky, Steve and Karl did (An idiot aboard, the Ricky Gervais show, XFM shows, etc) Some of the podcasts are really really funny, definitely recommend them :yesey:

:LOL:

A few years back I pretty much binged listened/watched any project Ricky, Steve and Karl did (An idiot aboard, the Ricky Gervais show, XFM shows, etc) Some of the podcasts are really really funny, definitely recommend them :yesey:

I can relate. Never did listen to all of the XFM broadcasts. I find it sad that everyone knows Karl for An Idiot Abroad and not for the previous podcasts and radio broadcasts. They're funnier and deserve recognition, with thousands of discussions. That Muse comment made me uncomfortable when I heard it.

I look forward to the Graham Norton appearance. He's one of the only hosts I like and can relate my humour to. Wasn't it Jonathan Ross that Matt appeared on a while back? That was disappointing, with Matt hardly ever saying anything with Ross pretty much blanking him and them playing Madness. I think in the comments on the YouTube video has everyone talking about Matt and of nothing else. Hopefully we'll get more from this.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a spare ticket for the recording of this show tonight near Waterloo if anyone is interested? Doors are 6.15pm, but Im going to get there for 5.30 as I've heard they provide more tickets than they have seats to ensure a full audience. LMK! :)

Can't imagine this will be anything other than a performance at the end of the show. But would be nice if he had a chat with them too. He only chatted with Florence last week for about 1 minute then she performed.

That's the normal case, quick chat after the performance and then red chair time...Unless you're like U2, who he has on to chat as well as perform! They're not big on the sit down (long) interviews on chat shows, rather just focusing on performing over the years, right?

It will be Mercy, most likely! But they should listen to Dom "Oh fuck it, let's play the Handler tonight" I'll cream my pants!