I wasn't quoting you directly (despite quoting you), but using it as a sort of public service announcement ;)

Aaaaah, ok, and I thought you misinterpreted MY public service announcement that it only works from France or Germany (so people are prepared to do what they think is necessary) as a cry for help. :LOL:

I heard the Hola extension does a very good job with VPNs too. ;)

Is it safe? Might do this. Where would you get it?

Yeah, it's safe. This is the Chrome link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zenmate-security-privacy/fdcgdnkidjaadafnichfpabhfomcebme?hl=en

You get it from wherever you get extensions for whichever browser you use.

Aaaaah, ok, and I thought you misinterpreted MY public service announcement that it only works from France or Germany (so people are prepared to do what they think is necessary) as a cry for help. :LOL:

I heard the Hola extension does a very good job with VPNs too. ;)

I'm rubbish at making myself clear. I just assume everyone knows what I mean.

I imagine the reason there's been such a big gap between the last shows and this is because they've been rehearsing the rest of the songs from Drones in preparation for the headline arena shows.

That too. Officially the arena tour starts in China, right? With the 360º setup and all.

I'd imagine a full-length set has been rehearsed given there's a good year of touring coming. Maybe for further on in this Asian tour given what's going to be played in China will be missing certain tunes, but heyho.

I still hope the arena tour is longer than usual to compensate for the extra pounds on the ticket price. But then I'm not gonna know that right now.

I'd imagine a full-length set has been rehearsed given there's a good year of touring coming. Maybe for further on in this Asian tour given what's going to be played in China will be missing certain tunes, but heyho.

I still hope the arena tour is longer than usual to compensate for the extra pounds on the ticket price. But then I'm not gonna know that right now.

I'll be traveling from Turkey to some european location. prolly prague OR netherlands / germany depending on the dates.

They better play some old goodies, Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts and Stockholm Syndome would be awesome.

From Drones I'd like to hear Repears / Handler but surely they will play those anyway. Maybe long shot but The Globalist? I can only dream of The Globalist as the new set closer instead of KoC. Sums up the whole concert just like it sums up the album, epic production stuff, drones maybe during the heavy riff part? Who knows...

I can only dream of The Globalist as the new set closer instead of KoC. Sums up the whole concert just like it sums up the album, epic production stuff, drones maybe during the heavy riff part? Who knows...

I think The Globalist's outro is too quiet to be a set closer, maybe they could group it into an encore with Knights? Personally, I want them to bring back Reapers as a set closer.

I think The Globalist's outro is too quiet to be a set closer, maybe they could group it into an encore with Knights? Personally, I want them to bring back Reapers as a set closer.

I can understand that. I just like the idea of Slow - huge - slow structure of globalist with HUGE production visuals and stuff. Explode an earth figure by attack of drones in the middle of audience or something :LOL: Also Reapers as a set closer would just make me thirsty for more :rolleyes: