2015.11.17 - Palacio de los Deportes, México City, Mexico

JessicaSarahS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Alright definitely going if I can get my grubby hands on those tickets!

As someone who has seen Muse in different parts of the world, I can tell you Mexico fans are quite rowdy and passionate and to be in that pit is insane (GOOD insane), so I'd definitely reccomend Mexico City.

Other than Musebay, there are a couple facebook pages where you can find Tickets: Origin Of Black Holes and Muse Mexico, there are some people who are selling their 17/18 tickets because they got a 20th Ticket. Hope this helps! :)

As someone who has seen Muse in different parts of the world, I can tell you Mexico fans are quite rowdy and passionate and to be in that pit is insane (GOOD insane), so I'd definitely reccomend Mexico City.

Other than Musebay, there are a couple facebook pages where you can find Tickets: Origin Of Black Holes and Muse Mexico, there are some people who are selling their 17/18 tickets because they got a 20th Ticket. Hope this helps! :)

I just got ahold of a first night ticket!

also that makes me excited as fuck; rowdy is how I love my crowds.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So I've found some info on it.

Apparently they've brought back Undisclosed Desires. Wonder if Matt is playing the keytar again.

And they debuted Isolated System for this tour. They're also playing Drones as a recording before the show. I guess there's no real way of playing it otherwise.

They also debuted Revolt and the Globalist, so now the only song they haven't played from Drones is Aftermath.

Wait, what's this I see? Morgan has taken over guitar on both Uprising and Dead Inside?

No... Matt, what are you doing? :(

Y'know what, no. I'll believe that last part is true when I see actual video footage of it.

So I've found some info on it.

Apparently they've brought back Undisclosed Desires. Wonder if Matt is playing the keytar again.

And they debuted Isolated System for this tour. They're also playing Drones as a recording before the show. I guess there's no real way of playing it otherwise.

They also debuted Revolt and the Globalist, so now the only song they haven't played from Drones is Aftermath.

Wait, what's this I see? Morgan has taken over guitar on both Uprising and Dead Inside?

No... Matt, what are you doing? :(

Y'know what, no. I'll believe that last part is true when I see actual video footage of it.

For some reason this particular gig thread has been pretty quiet but everyone's been talking and linking videos about the show in the general tour thread

Just read through it...not quite the reception l was expecting...

Yeah, most people seem to absolutely hate the new setlist. I guess we can only hope that this is just a test setlist and that they'll be getting better as the tour goes on.

I am seriously hoping that. I bought five tickets for the Washington, D.C. show and am giving two of them to two friends of mine who are getting married. It would suck for them to get such a wedding gift only for the band to be half-assing it the whole time.

Also, Matt, please go back to playing guitar.

MWAH, like a lot of the riffs and jams, just become frustrating over time when they're kept on, and the setlists get shorter.

I probably wouldn't mind it at all if they played more songs; it wouldn't feel like they were padding their set time with stuff like that and would go back to feeling more like just a fun intro, if a bit long.