proof?

Check the earls court footage on the dvd. at the end you get a glace at the pedal from behind dom's back. it is def. not iron cobra shape and it is silver. it is reflecting too, which his iron cobra hihat pedal isnt doing because they dont reflect. i will get a screenshot soon.

domspedal.jpg

Good spotting. You can see the reflection of the heel plate in the bass drum head and it's too angular to be an IC. As the pedal swings back and forth you can see it's the DW9000 shape, too:

DeeDubs.jpgDW_9000PB.jpg

Theyre r00bish! :(

Good spotting. You can see the reflection of the heel plate in the bass drum head and it's too angular to be an IC. As the pedal swings back and forth you can see it's the DW9000 shape, too:

DeeDubs.jpgDW_9000PB.jpg

just occured to me, thats a verry deep bassdrum. is that a 22x22?

Theyre r00bish!

Huh? They're easily the smoothest of all pedals because of some double bearing structure EDIT: http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/showpost.php?p=1845773307&postcount=21, but they have bad durability problems. Heavy kickers can snap the footboard in half or break the chain off: http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/showthread.php?t=60291

just occured to me, thats a verry deep bassdrum. is that a 22x22?

Not according to Tama: http://www.ibanez.co.jp/tama_artist.php?artist_id=6 (Domin Howard, eh?) but it does look deeper than 18. His new Mirage set has a 22x20, maybe it's like that. His toms get shallower and his kick keeps getting deeper.

right...

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=1910758&postcount=375 In case you didn't see it I'd hate for you to think I was ignoring you. At this point your existence is superfluous, kindly sod off.

Many people use DW pedals when using Tama drums

Dave Grohl

Taylor Hawkins

Mike Portnoy - (6 degrees of inner turbulence tour)

I've never actually tried any DW pedals, they are meant to be probably the best for smoothness and gliding but as someone said earlier the reliability is shizz

the eliminator just looks so...meh. never used one though so i can't really judge. i like my iron cobra :*)

+1

I dont like the 'quadrabeater' thing on the eliminator.

surely each beater side is a different weight or has a different air resistance and would impair playing :$

Fraid not. No doubt the centre of mass is shifted ever so slightly towards the flat sides and moreso towards the plastic flat and the aerodynamic profile of the beater is ever so slightly asymmetrical. The shifted centre of mass is completely irrelevant to the player because the beater rod it rigid and the vector weight is not translated and even if the aerodynamic asymmetries were detectable with anything less than than the most high resolution instruments it wouldn't matter to the person playing because it'd only make the feel of the pedal heavier (more resistance from air friction) and more IC like. At any rate neither point is even close to being significant enough to having any kind of noticeable impact on play, negative or otherwise. The proof is in the pudding, the fastest player in the world uses Elims. Virgil Donati, Mike Mangini, etc. all Elim players.

Besides, the beater isn't welded on.

Niles.. shut up and rag rolf harris, ur doing my box in

are you mike portnoy in disguise?

i didnt realise you were THE drum god..

if u give a fuck so much about doms kit, go and bash him out.

we.. dont care

Unbeliavable. Bobby, you've resurrected, out of the clear blue sky, a topic that finished well over two pages ago with no visible purpose whatsoever save to come back and remind everyone that you haven't managed to kick lifelong retardedness habit you've been struggling with.

For the record I thnk offset configs looks better, too, I never even mentioned it because IT'S NOT THE POINT. Also I don't have one because I hate the gap and having my last floor tom so close to me and I perfer my ride off to the right (I'm left handed).

if u give a fuck so much about doms kit,

I really do. It keeps me awake sometimes. I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that the entire thread is about Dom's kit; it's called "Doms Drums". An auspicious location for discussion of Doms kit, don't you agree?

You must have been sick when they were handing out frontal lobes at embryo school, eh? If you didn't care, hey hey, you wouldn't be posting here either.

shut up and rag rolf harris

go and bash him out.

I don't speak fluent moron so you'll have to get back to me with wtf these uniltelligible statements you've managed to cuisinart together could possibly mean when articulated in language devised within the last million years. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkay?

Why just last night I was reviewing some of your posts and thinking to myself that there's simply no way anyone who has the language and keyboard skills of your own (which is to say equivalent to early man) could make another post that better demonstrates his or her (or both... or neither) perfect idiocy. Then, lo and behold, you manage to pull it off. The only problem is that I'm fresh out of gold stars for you so you'll have to settle for this:

spoon.jpg

Go have some brown.

EDIT:

ur doing my box in

H4xxorz on teh yu0r pc?

i didnt realise you were THE drum god..

You flatter me. I only own an online drum shop. Thanks, though.

So next pedal is the Yamaha Flying Dragon:

yamfp9310.jpg

I love it because it's light (when you change out the stock beater). My pedal choice is still between the Eliminator, Flying Dragon and Gibraltar Intruder.

So next pedal is the Yamaha Flying Dragon:

yamfp9310.jpg

I love it because it's light (when you change out the stock beater). My pedal choice is still between the Eliminator, Flying Dragon and Gibraltar Intruder.

I had a chance to buy a flying dragon double for $100 at a bait sale a while ago. Someone had beat me to it though! i still got a 502 china for $20 though :)

By "shop" I mean an eBay store (the rent's good, nine dollars a month) and it's really small time (usually less than 10 cymbals sold per week). :D Cymbal prices in Australia are absurd ($780 for a Paragon ride) so I just buy from America and sell here.

you own a shop... wow.. most people who own isntrument shops. Are the rejects that the bands they were in threw them out cause they wernt good enough,

my names peter.. not bobby. Are you on drugs?

you talk loads of shit.

Its rather quite funny haha.

i bet you dont have a girlfriend do you, or sorry. Maybe your homosexual?

And sorry NILES but im a 16 year old boy, i type to fast, so i make alot of typos, if that bothers you so much, go and find yourself a wife, and stop taking out your sexual frustration on 16 year old boys, who blatently, are more mature than yourself.

like i said again, go rag rolf harris

oh i forgot.. you dont even understand what that means ... pfft

oh i realise.. you assume im a drummer...

no.. just a boy with a passion for all instruments and music..

so dont try and tell me i know nothing about drums now.. because i do. or else i wouldnt be interested in this thread