What sticks does Dom use?? I've got a pair of Chad Smith vatar customs at the moment, but i wanna get the sticks Dom uses....

...As well as every over bit of kit he uses, hopefully i'll be able to do this by march, gonna raise money by teaching drums, once i have sat my grade 5 exam.

How much you reckon his kit, cymbals, stands, drums, the lot would cost, approx???

Its a 22" ride,

hang on.. why do you want sticks like dom? do you think having his sticks will make you play better? stick choice is a personal thing its down to you do go out and get stick just cos your hero has them, you have no idea how many kids damage their arms with Travis and adrian young Sig sticks

Doms Sticks are made by a small compay called Schure

the Crash of doom is mounted to his right next to the crash over his hats, its not replased the China which is still to his left between the 13 and 16 floor toms,

Well, never heard of the stick makers. Well, Shure make Mics e.t.c, sure you ain't got them mixed up?

And no, the China is just above the 16" floor tom. Slightly towards the 14".

Dom deso'nt use double base pedals, he had them on his kit at one point but never used them, so he took them off for the more recent gigs i think, course i may have this all wrong, but plus if you listen to the drumming on the songs, then try and play it you can play it without double base, plus on a lot of tracks he has his hi hat foot constantly going.

He had them on at the MEN and i think he might have used them to spice things up, but he doesnt use them for recording, though i dunno i suppose, you decide.

Though in my opinion he does'nt.

MOVING ON (sorry to all new people who want to know about doms pedals but use the search function :| theres been a million* arguments about this)

this isn't really related to his kit but does anyone know if dom had lessons or was he self taught? he seems to know his rudiments n stuff so i'm guessing he had some lessons.give me names people! hehe

*not necesarily accurate