60 odd new pages since last I checked. Has anything actually happened, or are you all extremely bored?

No, nothing really. Fake leak and rumoured Handler release tomorrow but that's it. People are anticipating a leak because T2L leaked a week before it's release.

No, nothing really. Fake leak and rumoured Handler release tomorrow but that's it. People are anticipating a leak because T2L leaked a week before it's release.

Cheers.

Why would they release yet another song so close to the album? A bit redundant, isn't it?

Cheers.

Why would they release yet another song so close to the album? A bit redundant, isn't it?

Not sure, seems feasible though. It's the same guy that told us about Reapers being released. People are speculating that we're gonna get 1 new song a day until the 5th from which it will stream, which seems stupid but hey :logic:

Also, can people stop shit posting just to boost this thread to 10000 posts? It's getting quite annoying

Does Fabri really not know about Proxys and VPN's? How can he just accept that he got banned and not try and come back.

I mean I get that the Account gets banned but why not come back under a new account or something.

Guess he was turned into a Drone(s)tm...

Does Fabri really not know about Proxys and VPN's? How can he just accept that he got banned and not try and come back.

I mean I get that the Account gets banned but why not come back under a new account or something.

I don't think he really cares tbh

Because he'd get banned further for having a dupe. People will still know it's him

This thread should be locked unless actual news comes out

Because circumventing a ban is a ban-able offense. Also I see the positivity crowd has returned :rolleyes:

He'd be really easy to detect.