I want to wake up at 06:30 on Tuesday and be awake through the day. So, to prepare for that, I've set my alarm for 08:00 Monday and plan on getting less sleep so I feel tired enough tomorrow to need to go to bed, so I don't stall going to sleep by doing shit like this.

I'll probably stay on a little longer, but not much.

I'll be so pisssed if I go to bed now and it leaks in an hour or two and you all listen to it before me

Don't worry, the first leak will sound like Muse at Rockavaria on friday. You'll be there in time for a quality one.

I'm surprised there's not been anymore album reviews since the NME one. Surely more music journalists got to listen to it?

There's been quite a few already, I doubt there will be anymore till after the release now as it's too close

I'm surprised there's not been anymore album reviews since the NME one. Surely more music journalists got to listen to it?

There's been a couple, iirc. Just no one's really posted about them 'cause they say pretty much the same thing as everything else.

I should be seriously watching a movie or something by now.

Fuck it, I just watched one. It feels good to escape the board and this thread for a bit, trust me :chuckle:

Gonna go do some exercise for a couple of hours, postpone leak pls