Skipping to specific parts of songs is something I physically cannot do. I have to listen to the whole thing :LOL:

I've skipped on parts of Knights, Unsustainable and Citizen down the years, depending on what mood I'm in and what I want.

Does anyone know why he was supposed to be getting it today? Any actual reason or is it a ploy for attention?

Knows the right person I guess.

I'd be less reluctant to believe him, but I'm 90% sure we have the album in the store I work too

Knows the right person I guess.

I'd be less reluctant to believe him, but I'm 90% sure we have the album in the store I work too

Would not surprise me, Amazon Germany received their first shipment yesterday evening. I know that for sure.

Does anyone actually know this guy? or is it going to be a case of him saying "yeah i've got the album it's great i wont upload it though"

He's been a regular for a while, but people have mixed thoughts about the whole thing. And he hasn't said he won't upload it

I've skipped on parts of Knights, Unsustainable and Citizen down the years, depending on what mood I'm in and what I want.

I do the same. As much as I love CE if I'm pushed for time or something I always have to skip a bit :$

This should be the next thing to be excited about for me. Just a week ago I thought I'd be hearing it on the release. First time I've ever been excited for an album. Can't believe I may be hearing about it before the next episode of Game of Drones. I can't wait.

I have 2 and a half hour exam tomorrow morning.

Knowing my luck, if it's going to leak, it's going to leak just before I go to bed and I won't have the self control to resist listening to it....

Don't worry man, if it leaks, we'll all light up a candle for you and pray you get good results on your exam

I have 2 and a half hour exam tomorrow morning.

Knowing my luck, if it's going to leak, it's going to leak just before I go to bed and I won't have the self control to resist listening to it....

I feel sorry for you. It'll have either just been leaked and you will still be thinking about it in the exam, or it won't have been leaked and you won't know for those two and a half hours. I hope you manage to forget about it during that time :)

I work early tomorrow but I can see myself being up at 3am and going to work on no sleep if leak talk starts to reach red alert level. Like if someone talks to Alexander and he confirms having it.

I managed to find out how to PM in the end :LOL: Dropped him one. Said he was last active a few hours ago so who knows

This should be the next thing to be excited about for me. Just a week ago I thought I'd be hearing it on the release. First time I've ever been excited for an album. Can't believe I may be hearing about it before the next episode of Game of Drones. I can't wait.

Game of Drones haha, was that intentional?