Matt said he was uncomfortable with the "honesty" of the acoustic idea, and finds it easier to hide behind some of the more flamboyant stuff, so, I think it could be really interesting.

Didn't understand the context behind why he was uncomfortable of the acoustic idea before.

Interesting. When was the last song we heard of them doing acoustically? I can only remember sing for absolution acoustic.

Seeing how far they've come who knows what they'd sound like acoustically! On doing songs completely acoustic based of course.

Didn't understand the context behind why he was uncomfortable of the acoustic idea before.

Interesting. When was the last song we heard of them doing acoustically? I can only remember sing for absolution acoustic.

Soldier's Poem, unless you mean acoustic versions of non-acoustic songs. In which case, yeah, Sing For Absolution and TIRO I think.

what do you guys wanna see in lp 8? :D

Abandoning the possibility they'll go back to the slightly less theatrical styles of the early albums I'd be interested to see them truly go all out with the massive scale pieces like Exogenesis or what The Globalist is turning out to be. Something like the prog monstrosity BH&R was originally becoming before they introduced the pop element.

I do the song of the week there. Every since the Drones was announced the subreddit went straight down the shitter.

Yeah I've noticed. That's pretty cool, the only real contributors there are the people from the Muse forums really

I sadly thought about this. I had a dream of Chris leaving due to family and stuff. Hope not, but I'm sure it won't be their last. didn't they renew their contract with Warner or something?

I don't think we know anything about their contract, except it seems to be different than whatever arrangement they had previously, and could very well be an album by album thing.

God, I was doing well for a long time, even getting bored with all this, but now I just don't want to wait another 10 fucking days. :noey:

Had me for a bit, but then I saw it was uploaded a week ago.

I came across that a week ago myself in my obsessive digging for interviews, it was at least commendable they actually put Muse music there. You'd think that clickbait around the webz would have done that by now :rolleyes: