I'm surprised not that many people bother to preorder directly from Muse. Personally since I barely buy physical music except for bands I love, I don't care about the difference of a couple dollars in the event it costs a bit more to assure the highest quality product comes from and directly supports Muse (before Warner grabs half of it, of course).

I'm surprised not that many people bother to preorder directly from Muse. Personally since I barely buy physical music except for bands I love, I don't care about the difference of a couple dollars in the event it costs a bit more to assure the highest quality product comes from and directly supports Muse (before Warner grabs half of it, of course).

I've always just gone with iTunes cause I'm already invested in that eco-system heavily. That and the fact that it's usually not this bad.

I swear, iTunes has some equalizer built in. Even if you turn off the EQ feature within iTunes, songs still sound different from their raw files.

I use treble booster most of the time I think. To my limited knowledge it sounds decent to me on that.

Probably doing it wrong though :LOL: