They said in an interview they wanted to play "a couple new ones" i think its safe to assume they will play The Handler there

Yeah. That's probably why Dom was particularly antsy for The Handler too, the main target audience I guess is BBC listeners in the UK since they always sell best there.

They said in an interview they wanted to play "a couple new ones" i think its safe to assume they will play The Handler there
Dead Inside, Mercy, Psycho and Reapers could all be considered new ones though.

And I really don't think that's a safe thing to assume.

U just enjoy nitpicking pplz noses
:facepalm: it isn't nitpicking, it literally makes a huge difference since it could either mean playing the new songs we've already heard, or hearing something like The Handler. It's about what we can expect. Weren't you whining about people reading into things and expecting too much a couple of months ago?

:facepalm: it isn't nitpicking, it literally makes a huge difference since it could either mean playing the new songs we've already heard, or hearing something like The Handler. It's about what we can expect. Weren't you whining about people reading into things and expecting too much a couple of months ago?

I'm just messing w/u. But also it would be redundant saying new new tracks because new tracks can only be new before they're unveiled the first time (in a live setting). And probably, I complain about many things but the key word "debut" here is everything. Hard to read into that really

I'm just messing w/u. But also it would be redundant saying new new tracks because new tracks can only be new before they're unveiled the first time (in a live setting). And probably, I complain about many things but the key word "debut" here is everything. Hard to read into that really
exactly, the key word is debut, so without it it's obviously a bit more open for interpretation. And new songs could be considered new until a new album is released. Reapers is certainly still a new song. Not everyone follows everything the band does.

exactly, the key word is debut, so without it it's obviously a bit more open for interpretation. And new songs could be considered new until a new album is released. Reapers is certainly still a new song. Not everyone follows everything the band does.

Naturally, yes. Except we all do!!!! #1 fans always. Also I say everyone on the boards should have a tea party and wait to see how long it takes before tables get flipped and faces get smashed

My only concern is that the first part of the album is supposed to be "dark" and I see very little darkness in the first three songs tbh. Yes, they have somewhat gloomy lyrics, but I kinda hoped they would be dark in a Citizen Erased (or Megalomania) way D:

Losing yourself/your soul, and becoming an empty pawn of negative forces is pretty dark, if you ask me...

am I the only one who likes mahurins works? not the covers for muse though,the others.

Tjet would say "no, the answer is always no" - buuuut, in this case, the answer might be "yes" :chuckle:

Guys 've mentioned Hander a few times. I think Chris also said is his favorite song too, for Matt it depends, I think the changes every week

Can someone send me this interview where Dom mentions that he's excited about playing The Handler??

Losing yourself/your soul, and becoming an empty pawn of negative forces is pretty dark, if you ask me…

It's just…I can't refer to a song as "dark" if I have an irresistible urge to dance/slam the second I hear it.