Yeah, the iTunes and Spotify ones don't, either. Seems like it was just the .mu one.

No, they just re-cut the song. The original iTunes version was 5:32 but now it's 5:16. I'm pretty sure they added the feedback to drill sergeant, as it probably wasn't there before. It should've been that way from the start anyway to be honest.

No, they just re-cut the song. The original iTunes version was 5:32 but now it's 5:16. I'm pretty sure they added the feedback to drill sergeant, as it probably wasn't there before. It should've been that way from the start anyway to be honest.

Yeah, from the lyric video, sounds like it will be

They definitely added it to drill sergeant. Listen to the lyric video on youtube. The strum and tune happens still it just happens underneath the ending lines of drill sergeant. This has been speculated on and off for days. Don't know how people are missing this.

Edited by Citizen_Eraser

They definitely added it to drill sergeant. Listen to the lyric video on youtube. The strum and tune happens still it just happens underneath the ending lines of drill seargeant. This has been speculated on and off for days. Don't know how people are missing this.

Yeah I know. I thought it was weird that they decided to change it for the single then change it back, when I heard the unmixed version it was just one track (with the entirety of drill sergeant)

I heard they would be on his last show but I didn't think it would be so soon! What time UK time will that be?

10pm on Tuesday

11pm on Friday

Edit: whoops, got the date wrong. they are on the show on the 26th. Times are right though

Edited by lew99