Just for reference everyone said Reapers was AC/DC, not RATM. Harmonies don't ruin songs

Come on :LOL:

They ripped off Bombtrack and Freedom big time!

Not saying harmonies ruin songs. I just don't like the Queen style stuff and enough people have pointed to that for me to be concerned.

Not saying harmonies ruin songs. I just don't like the Queen style stuff and enough people have pointed to that for me to be concerned.

They almost ruined Mercy chorus though

K so I just realised tonight would line up with pretty much exactly when T2L leaked.

T2L leaked/streamed around 4-5 days before initial release (Drones comes out in some countries on the 6th I think) and exactly a week before worldwide release.

Not that this album will follow the exact same path as T2L but, yeah. Slightly more open to the idea of a leak now.

They almost ruined Mercy chorus though

Mercy's chorus was already ruined, the vocal harmonies were effectively a turd on a landfill.

K so I just realised tonight would line up with pretty much exactly when T2L leaked.

T2L leaked/streamed around 4-5 days before initial release (Drones comes out in some countries on the 6th I think) and exactly a week before worldwide release.

Not that this album will follow the exact same path as T2L but, yeah. Slightly more open to the idea of a leak now.

Yeah, it leaked on a Monday morning too IIRC which I'm pretty sure it did.

"Everyone" meaning reviewers. They didn't rip off either, it's just strong influence. It still comes off as fresh

Yeah, it leaked on a Monday morning too IIRC which I'm pretty sure it did.

4am UK time, iirc.

T2L only leaked 'cause some site put the stream up early though. Considering what we've heard about The Handler being released tomorrow (today), a stream wouldn't really make sense.

A few minutes ago you were saying how little you cared for reviews and now the entire album is dependent on this one review??:LOL:

They wouldn't just make up that the songs are multilayered, though. Comments on features of the song are objective, whereas the reviewer's opinion on the songs is subjective.