Ah ok, thanks. What reasons? Not enough people know them?

I assume so, roughly translated Chris just says 'It's hard because we can't play b-sides at stadiums. So sometimes we play small gigs so we can play some of the older stuff and deeper cuts.'

Ah ok, thanks. What reasons? Not enough people know them?

He says that when there's so many people in a concert, they need to play their greatest hits, while smaller concerts allow for some rarities or older songs.

What I don't like about the interview is when Chris says that they can't play B-sides from Showbiz, for example, because the vast majority of the people want to listen to their hits...

They enjoyed working with Mutt, Aftermath is described as a "very mainstream" ballad... These are the most important parts :LOL:

What I don't like about the interview is when Chris says that they can't play B-sides from Showbiz, for example, because the vast majority of the people want to listen to their hits...

Load of shit, pisses me off to hear them say stuff like that.

Play some hits, fair enough, but rotate some of the others so you aren't playing the same core group of songs at every gig for years. Then use the extra setlist space to bring in some older singles/well-known album tracks like MOTP, Muscle Museum, Sing For Absolution etc.