I've always got my fingers crossed for CE/Bliss/both, imo they are good enough to be staples. Heard them a thousand times and never get bored. And Aeterna, do you mean the outro?

No; everyone else loves that part the most, but it's my least favourite part of the song. I mean the part just before the last chorus, where the guitars making those R2 D2 noises. I love it. Live, it sounds completely different.

Edit: Excuse the description. I'm a fan of Muse, but I know nothing about music terminology.

2007 :chuckle:

Both sets of Wembley gigs, 2007 and 2010, looked great.

Oh, yeah. The effects of sleeping about 2 hours a night is getting to me :facepalm:

I would bring a Showbiz one

Unless they've rehearsed it, you'd be SOL I'm afraid. A load of us asked for it at Manchester Academy but they couldn't remember how to play it. Played probably one of the best versions of Dead Star instead though.

No; everyone else loves that part the most, but it's my least favourite part of the song. I mean the part just before the last chorus, where the guitars making those R2 D2 noises. I love it. Live, it sounds completely different.

That's because it's Matt messing about with a fuzz factory pretty much randomly, making it hard to create live. Don't even think his 7-string has a fuzz factory in it anyway.

As far as I'm aware not everyone loves the OUTRO the most.

Edit: no idea why Outro is in capitals :LOL:

Oh, yeah. The effects of sleeping about 2 hours a night is getting to me :facepalm:

Unless they've rehearsed it, you'd be SOL I'm afraid. A load of us asked for it at Manchester Academy but they couldn't remember how to play it. Played probably one of the best versions of Dead Star instead though.

great we asked for butteflies and it was not played....

Germany never gets rare songs when they are not part of the common setlist like cave in 2009 and sunburn 2012 :'(

As far as I'm aware the entire song is perfect both in studio and live, so I was struggling to think of what there is in the live version that someone wouldn't like :LOL:

It's not that I don't like it, I just prefer the studio version.

Edit: Excuse the description. I'm a fan of Muse, but I know nothing about music terminology.

Oh I see. Funny, I didn't really live the song until I saw the live versions, particularly *because* of how Matt does that part live. I love the live guitar solo, always gives me chills.

Alexander is full of shit for the most part, so I'm inclined to think he's lying.

I feel like it might be bollocks as well. Coming on the forums and telling people you have access to the album but can't leak it for seemingly arbitrary reasons and then disappearing once you've caused a stir?

Next thing you know it'll be 'omg guys, listened to it, can't tell you anything but just wait for defector wow lel'.