I'd say Starlight, Uprising, SMBH, Feeling Good, TiRO, Knights and PiB are the most popular. You could maybe include Madness in that list... maybe.

Starlight and Uprising are their most popular songs around here. Probably Madness too

Nobody I know knows Hysteria, Madness or Time is Running Out, with a couple thinking it familiar when they heard it before. I'd say Uprising is their most famous, with Knights, Supermassive, Starlight and Plug In Baby behind that.

The people you know is a pretty small sample size in the grand scheme of things though. Madness was crazy popular in America, for instance.

Is Alexander DeLarge gonna be the hero we need on a Sunday?

Probs not, if he was even telling the truth. Someone else could be though :awesome:

If not, we've always got Enrique Iglesias.

Oh yeah! Forgot about that one. I'd say RAM and Rage first album is probably the best produced albums ever.

I'll hold out hope for another gem of an album like those to come someday... be it Muse or not.

Was that the guy saying he's friend got a copy of Drones and was going to skype him?

Yep! He later said what his friend got was a promo single of Mercy/Reapers. He'll be getting the album from the same guy apparently on Sunday though.

Yep! He later said what his friend got was a promo single of Mercy/Reapers. He'll be getting the album from the same guy apparently on Sunday though.

Only if "all goes acording to the plan" he said :LOL: Let's see if it doesn't turn out something else..

Only if "all goes acording to the plan" he said :LOL: Let's see if it doesn't turn out something else..

Don't know why we bother following the story really, he said he won't be uploading it anyways so it's kind of pointless for him to keep updating us. :rolleyes:

Don't know why we bother following the story really, he said he won't be uploading it anyways so it's kind of pointless for him to keep updating us. :rolleyes:

The hype tho :stunned: I guess we just love to always believe we'll get the album in a few hours...We just can't help ourselves

He said he will make up for his friend not having drones on sunday, so no reason to believe he won't upload it

Wouldn't a stream be classed as "big" news?

Hardly. We're all expecting something, an album stream really isn't "big" if we're all anticipating something like that or a leak this coming week anyways. "Big" probably means amazing or surprising like a b-side EP announcement with new stuff or something.

Leaks hardly ever happen on weekends

Well, if it was to happen today, I wouldn't expect it until late at night. Some site could accidentally make the stream available early like what happened with T2L.

Wouldn't a stream be classed as "big" news?

Yeah, but that guy said for Muse fans to 'mark their calendars for Monday', implying something that everyone had been waiting for was coming.

inb4 it's the Mercy video