I thought they had the 9-11 slot ??

I have no idea. They usually finish on knights and they usually only play that many songs normally so I thought they were done

Now it says theyre still on uprising. I don't know whats going on anymore.

Unfortunately, I can't ruin this relationship.

However, I do have something that might redeem me. Stores are getting it on Sunday for some reason (over here at least). Thought distribution usually occurred on Tuesdays for music/movies/video games?

C'moooon, I'm sure you can convince them to send it to you :kiss:

Proper setlist is up on setlist.fm now. What the fuck happened?! They'd better not play a set like that at Download. :/

I imagine songs like Madness and Resistance will be swapped out for heavier songs. They've already said Download will get special treatment of some kind (CE and Assassin specifically mentioned, assuming they remember) so I doubt there's any need to worry.

I imagine songs like Madness and Resistance will be swapped out for heavier songs. They've already said Download will get special treatment of some kind (CE and Assassin specifically mentioned, assuming they remember) so I doubt there's any need to worry.

Thank Christ for that :LOL:

As the album will be out by then I would think we'd have a few more Drones songs, too?

Apparently the music with JFK is "musey and heavenly" interesting.

Also apparently the band rushed out before the encore? They still had 15 minutes and an encore and apparently runned off stage and into their bus.

Anyone know what happened?

Apparently the music with JFK is "musey and heavenly" interesting.

Also apparently the band rushed out before the encore? They still had 15 minutes and an encore and apparently runned off stage and into their bus.

Anyone know what happened?

Probably wanted to listen to the studio version of Reapers...