Says the man whose albums are "Mastered for iTunes". It's always very hard to take his capitalist approach seriously :rolleyes: the other stuff, sure.

I think I've read you saying you look up for info via twitter.

Now with the Dead Inside thing is quite annoying and hard to find anything.

what we've seen from this album has been so painfully literal [...] I'm just bringing up how terrible the lyrics have been.

It's clearly not great writing, but it's growing on me as a style. I assume it's totally accidental, but Matt's writing more than ever like some tin-foil hat webmaster with a visitor counter. It kinda suits the material. All we need now if for him to write in character as Alex Jones and the music would *have* to get heavier.

Also, going back a few pages, The Globalist sounds more to me like what would happen if Voldemort had thought the prophesy was about Neville.

I think I've read you saying you look up for info via twitter.

Now with the Dead Inside thing is quite annoying and hard to find anything.

Yeah I said that previously. I don't use Twitter as my main source however, though after seeing the new "Dead Inside" campaign it was just the first thought that came to mind. :$

Yeah I said that previously. I don't use Twitter as my main source however, though after seeing the new "Dead Inside" campaign it was just the first thought that came to mind. :$

oh, I thought you use Twitter, anyways, quiet day today.

It would be great, but being one week from the release, what I want is to listen the album.

Altough this weekend starts the summer festival tour, the might play The Handler. Who knows

The Handler live would be cool, but we're so close now that I'd rather hear the studio version first. Just on the chance it's better live (which is usually the case)

I have to admit, it's definitely got the catchiest chorus melody of any Muse song. It's been stuck in my head for nearly 2 months....every day!

That's why I don't get the hate for the chorus. It's so good and I've been singing it in my head as well.

OK, Reapers has the best chorus Muse ever did.

I have to admit, it's definitely got the catchiest chorus melody of any Muse song. It's been stuck in my head for nearly 2 months....every day!

Seriously? I'm assuming neither of you has listened to Glorious's chorus for a while - the best chorus in the history of rock music :p

Once again, you don't get that others don't like something because you do?

He likely means he does not visually or aurally receive the hate, because he's too busy humming the chorus to Reapers to be able to take note of the haters. :party::srsb33f:

I find Reapers compareable to New Born in a way. Fun riff, the verses feel similar because of the guitar work and the excellent bass groove, guitar tapping and whammy wankery like the live NB solo's.

Really love the song, and ridiculously fun to play on guitar. If the studio version ends up being good, it might rank amongst a my favourite Muse songs.