Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

No. The sources said that the Studio Version will be out on Friday. Or did I misread the last pages completley wrong?

Nah I just misread your post and thought you said we don't have any sources for studio version release. My bad.

Probably 9 to 11 hours from now, so 8 PM London time

Then we wait, Friday is such a weird day to release a new song, but well is Muse, nothing makes much sense with they, they might also release the song without any notice today.

I don't believe they will release anything today. Matter of fact, I'm surprised most of you even believe this "reliable" source, to the point to where if they don't release anything you will genuinely be disappointed. I've never known the forum to be so reliant on unknown and unnamed sources, usually you make fun of them (and yes I know who the source came from, still doesn't change anything IMO though).

BUT...IF on a SLIM chance they decide to just out of no where drop Reapers, it has to be before or after the Jools gig or the Germany gig. (I heard jools only got DI, but one can never be sure)

I have a strong feeling we're going to be bitterly disappointed. I just can't see them releasing a 4th song within 2 weeks of album launch - unless it was a recent 'last minute' sorta decision by them to increase interest with the heavier side of their fanbase, I don't know.

The surprise is probably not that big - just more news. Q&A as mentioned in the past?

I don't believe they will release anything today. Matter of fact, I'm surprised most of you even believe this "reliable" source, to the point to where if they don't release anything you will genuinely be disappointed. I've never known the forum to be so reliant on unknown and unnamed sources, usually you make fun of them (and yes I know who the source came from, still doesn't change anything IMO though).

BUT...IF on a SLIM chance they decide to just out of no where drop Reapers, it has to be before or after the Jools gig or the Germany gig. (I heard jools only got DI, but one can never be sure)

Oh wow you posted the same comment while I was writing mine! haha we both felt it was time to break to them :LOL:

I have a strong feeling we're going to be bitterly disappointed. I just can't see them releasing a 4th song within 2 weeks of album launch - unless it was a recent 'last minute' sorta decision by them to increase interest with the heavier side of their fanbase, I don't know.

The surprise is probably not that big - just more news. Q&A as mentioned in the past?

It happened with Isolated System. Another less reliable source also confirmed Reapers will be out today but with an ARG game to unlock it like with Isolated System. I'd take that with a grain of salt. Again, only reason Reapers potentially won't drop is because Warner is unreliable, although the source is.

¿Hay una invasión de españoles en este foro y no me enteré? :LOL::LOL:

Sorry, on-topic, there isn't any announcement regarding Reapers, I'm starting to worry :(.It's an important announcement, why are they delaying it so much? I want to hear Reapers in its full glory (although the live version is ace :happy:)

Sorry, on-topic, there isn't any announcement regarding Reapers, I'm starting to worry :(.It's an important announcement, why are they delaying it so much? I want to hear Reapers in its full glory (although the live version is ace :happy:)

They could quite easily just announce it at the same time they release it.