I'd say that that could definitely be a great featured artist for muse.

She's a great rapper, her past crazy tendencies have calmed quite a bit, she's a very smart and very talented artist nowadays.

Her being featured on a Muse track would bring a lot of attention to the both of them for creating a good bridge musically and socially.

Good one.

Haha, I knew you guys wouldn't like that opinion.

It is the truth that she is talented, smart, and very artistic. It would definitely be a different and interesting collaboration, I'd love to hear it.

Let go of those stereotypes built up of her, she's a great artist, one of the best out today.

Seeing Muse create an innovative and good song with a black, female artist like Nicki could go over fairly well.

It's not gonna happen though.

It is the truth that she is talented, smart, and very artistic. It would definitely be a different and interesting collaboration, I'd love to hear it.

Let go of those stereotypes built up of her, she's a great artist, one of the best out today.

Seeing Muse create an innovative and good song with a black, female artist like Nicki could go over fairly well.

It's not gonna happen though.

Do you know what her song "Truffle Butter" is about?

Haha, I knew you guys wouldn't like that opinion.

]It's not gonna happen though.[/size]

:cool:

I don't dislike Nicki Minaj due to any "stereotypes"? Lol I don't like her fucking music. Have you heard the themes in her songs? Tell me that would fit in with "WW3, the empathy gap, etc... yeah gtfo with that nonsense my anaconda don't want none if you ain't got brains hun

I don't dislike Nicki Minaj due to any "stereotypes"? Lol I don't like her fucking music. Have you heard the themes in her songs? Tell me that would fit in with "WW3, the empathy gap, etc... yeah gtfo with that nonsense my anaconda don't want none if you ain't got brains hun

Yeah Nicki actually writes stuff that creates change and gets things done, while Matt writes about fighting "the fat cats" while making deals with them.

First hint we've gotten from Tom that sounds more promising than soon. "#JustOneMoreThing"

I believe that's just a reference to Colombo

I expect the song to be out Monday now, regardless of the Apple event

Agreed, I'm doubting an announcement though