Oh how terrible of them to give a album out for free...

Yeah many people don't like U2 but if it was somebody better that you liked would you complain?

Missing the point.

Yes.

Oh and before you say "We'll you need to have iTunes to get it" tell me what is so wrong with iTunes?

Everything. Literally everything.

You could run most games fine on my iMac if the OS supported them. The actual computer is not really the problem.

Do you realize how silly this statement is? "If the OS supported them" well who makes the OS? Why are you so defensive about Apple?

Yeah many people don't like U2 but if it was somebody better, that you liked would you complain?

Oh and before you say "We'll you need to have iTunes to get it" tell me what is so wrong with iTunes?

iTunes is proprietary, locked, closed software, etc. It seems difficult to get the files out of it when you purchase something within it.

Yeah many people don't like U2 but if it was somebody better, that you liked would you complain?

iTunes is proprietary, locked, closed software, etc. It seems difficult to get the files out of it when you purchase something within it.

And GuidingLight, yeah, the Mac itself isn't the problem with running games, it's just they're not popular enough for developers to warrant using them as platforms, so I'd rather a Windows where games are already heavily saturated.

Edit: somehow cloned my post, oops.

Missing the point.

Yes.

Everything. Literally everything.

Do you realize how silly this statement is? "If the OS supported them" well who makes the OS? Why are you so defensive about Apple?

Why am I missing the point?

iTunes is fine, I've used it for years with no problems.

Why is it a silly statement? PC/Mac run on essentially the same hardware. There are a lot of games that don't get developed for OS X. It's not because they don't have enough power is it? I like Apple and their products, I feel the need to defend them just as you and others feel the compulsion to hate on them.

I don't like Apple because the hardware and software is proprietary and restricted most of the time. And Apple computers are bad for gaming.

Restricted and proprietary and my general reasons for avoiding them too.

He got it wrong anyways. Microsoft kind of dominates with their single platform DirectX. Using an engine such as openGL would make cross compatibility a lot easier and possibly hasten development. But it's not like Apple somehow choose to not allow games.

It shouldn't have happened in the first place.

For the record, I don't mind Apple, but it doesn't mean they haven't done stupid things in the past.

I agree that people should have had the option to choose initially but that was probably just a simple oversight. If they do it with Muse than I'm pretty certain they wouldn't make that mistake again.

I agree that people should have had the option to choose initially but that was probably just a simple oversight. If they do it with Muse than I'm pretty certain they wouldn't make that mistake again.

If anything, all I can imagine them doing with Muse is giving away a free single, but I think even that is a stretch