:mad:

:awesome::facemelt:

Either way someone go and pinch all the profiles with a USB stick ye?

Can you do that? I mean not as in "would they let you" but "do the kempers have the ability to do that?"

Asking for a friend :ninja:

Someone I completely missed this post

Looks like Mike abandoned those Gretsch completely (damn you Mike :phu:) and has 3 Starcasters & 4 Jags now? One of the Jags looks tangerine orange and the other one wine red, yesh?

:mad:

:awesome::facemelt:

Can you do that? I mean not as in "would they let you" but "do the kempers have the ability to do that?"

Asking for a friend :ninja:

Someone I completely missed this post

Looks like Mike abandoned those Gretsch completely (damn you Mike :phu:) and has 3 Starcasters & 4 Jags now? One of the Jags looks tangerine orange and the other one wine red, yesh?

You can make a backup onto a USB stick of everything on the Kemper

What's that whole playalong thing like? Is it through headphones because I always thought the Kemper sounds a bit naff through headphones for whatever reason

Either way someone go and pinch all the profiles with a USB stick ye?

Yes I believe so. Is there an output specifically for headphones?

The thing is, knowing who it was, he probably had a USB stick at that very moment.

He also said that Chris' profiles sounded spot on. It was just the guitar setup that didn't sound great.

Not sure, but it's slightly worrying!

Even rust_relic himself got the question about the "guitar not played live" incorrect :chuckle:

Do you like the new QOTSA song?

The Bs' new guitar one was quite tricky :chuckle:

Yeah, the riff is brilliant. Really looking forward to the whole album. Do you like it?

The Bs' new guitar one was quite tricky :chuckle:

Yeah, the riff is brilliant. Really looking forward to the whole album. Do you like it?

It's not tricky - maybe if one of the answers was "after breakfast" but I intentionally left that out. So there's only one other answer.

Sorry Bs.

The whole song is :facemelt: Can't wait to see these live. I'm just hoping that injury which caused that other show to be cancelled won't affect the shows on the upcoming tour (which starts in less than a month)

Tone's pretty much spot-on. Nicely done! Kemper?

New QOTSA is sick. Can't wait for the release. Not going so low as to listen to the leaks as tempting as it may be.

Nope, just one of those old Mesa amps :ninja: Would have been even closer with P90s (instead of MBK-3s) and the old celestion speakers. In a massive 8x10 cabinet.

And yeah, I haven't listened either. Both because I don't want to spoil it, and because I wouldn't know where to look anyway. :facepalm:

Are they announcing tomorrow's setlist before the concert or is it intended to be a surprise?

Hopefully someone is pro-shooting this thing for release.

You mean like the Zepp gig..

And no, I don't see any reason why they would announce the set list before the gig , who does that?