:LOL: that'll almost be me if when I get a CE-7

There's a second hand one for sale on reverb right now. :ninja:

Remember a few years back in Japan, they played the psycho verse before one of the 7 string songs?

If you have a CE-7, you can only know how to play that.

Also, this is amazing. Especially the truss rod cover with no truss rod underneath.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/how-to-spot-a-fake-gibson-you-think-youve-seen-it-all.1840345/

Queens' presale folks are pissing me off. They haven't announced a presale time yet :facepalm:

https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1514044

You mean because it only lists GA at the bottom? If so, they will probably add the times for the group 1 and 2 presales soon. It was the same at first for the other show I'm going to - it only showed the public sale for a few days, then three presale times were added.

There's a second hand one for sale on reverb right now. :ninja:

Remember a few years back in Japan, they played the psycho verse before one of the 7 string songs?

If you have a CE-7, you can only know how to play that.

Want. I don't remember that really, was it before liquid state? I'd be fine with that if I had a CE-7 :chuckle:

Also my jazzmaster gas has become worse today :(

Want. I don't remember that really, was it before liquid state? I'd be fine with that if I had a CE-7 :chuckle:

Also my jazzmaster gas has become worse today :(

It was - I'm pretty sure I have the video, but it's not on youtube.

You can borrow mine if you make a video like that.

18953175_606264729581221_5173752088644982197_o.jpg?oh=61211b0f861b7d064f7b2c796f7daad3&oe=59DB43E2

It was - I'm pretty sure I have the video, but it's not on youtube.

You can borrow mine if you make a video like that.

18953175_606264729581221_5173752088644982197_o.jpg?oh=61211b0f861b7d064f7b2c796f7daad3&oe=59DB43E2

You have yourself a deal!

Do like that. Fancy eventually building assembling a warmoth one like that mockup I made a while ago.

WAIT I FORGOT

Will you include a can of irn bru? I heard those taste different... cannot confirm, even though I've had both

And you should do that. They're relatively easy to assemble, but it is a bit scary drilling into the shiny expensive body and neck... especially if you drill straight through the headstock.

Worst that's happened to me so far was the top strap button being slightly off centre, but it is hand built assembled. :ninja:

Decided I had to start selling some gear to buy a Boss MS-3. Just watched a video for it and my GAS because too much to handle. Maybe if I get enough stuff sold by my birthday I can get it.

Slightly back on topic, just watched the Firefly festival. Did anyone else clock Matt's led shoes?? My son thinks they're cool. He's 7.

Matt's been on that LED train lately huh? I still need to put some on my MBC-1 like he did on his guitar. Those shoes are sick as also, but I couldnt pull them off if I tried.

Decided I had to start selling some gear to buy a Boss MS-3. Just watched a video for it and my GAS because too much to handle. Maybe if I get enough stuff sold by my birthday I can get it.

Matt's been on that LED train lately huh? I still need to put some on my MBC-1 like he did on his guitar. Those shoes are sick as also, but I couldnt pull them off if I tried.

There's an ms5 coming soon I hear, so possibly think about holding off, unless you only need a whammy, fuzz and delay :)

There's an ms5 coming soon I hear, so possibly think about holding off, unless you only need a whammy, fuzz and delay :)

I don't need any more individual pedals, My board has been stable for a while - I have a fuzz, OD/preamp, and a heavy distortion, which I'd throw in the loops, and then use the onboard effects for my modulation that my EHX worm wont do. This is actually the perfect switching system for me now that I think about it, since the only thing I'd have out of it is my looper. :D

I'm excited to see the MS-5 by them though, that sounds great. if I had more pedals I'd be all over that :eek:

Slightly back on topic, just watched the Firefly festival. Did anyone else clock Matt's led shoes?? My son thinks they're cool. He's 7.

I'm casually trying to avoid any discussion that has to do with shoes. I'll just have to hide that relic job on mine with some LEDs.

Maybe if I can get @musecasters to install an audiolux unit into them. After all, it's just guitars that he's retired from building.

I'm casually trying to avoid any discussion that has to do with shoes. I'll just have to hide that relic job on mine with some LEDs.

Maybe if I can get @musecasters to install an audiolux unit into them. After all, it's just guitars that he's retired from building.

Actually...

I've seen that article posted in various places, but never bothered reading it.

Just skimmed through it now. It only really looks at one side of the story, and it's really hard to take seriously with the guitar that burns up as you scroll further down...

I don't think we necessarily need new heroes for every generation. After all, go to pretty much any guitar shop and you'll hear stairway to heaven, sweet child o' mine, or smells like teen spirit. I can understand why new guitarists wouldn't idolize john mayer... it's one thing to be a great guitarist, but another thing to write music that would appeal to a wide audience.

I agree with all of the above.

Just look at Joe Bonamassa, possibly the greatest blues player I've ever heard. He has legit chops, and uses Legit equipment. Broad and massive talent. Pretty dull to listen to though. The same is true of a great many guitar players back then and now.

Yeah definitely. Maybe it's the guitar heroes that are becoming far less exciting to listen to. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that everything is so polished with players like those... it just has that feeling that every single note has been planned out and rehearsed.

Also, unrelated, but I should invest in a buffing wheel at this rate... cleaning way too many frets at the moment

IyOqawJ.jpg

although I'm not completely sure why that one even needed it, considering it's fairly new