4.16.2014 Fans launch petition for Muse to play 20th anniversary gig

JessicaSarahS

Hell, even Swedish fans can get from Stockholm to Helsinki for $110-$120 and be there in an hour.

You can get from any country to the next one in an hour. It all depends on where in the country you are.

Takes me at least 6 hours to get to Finland.

(Because you know, not every swede lives in Stockholm)

Oh and actually getting to Stockholm is another $100.

What does it matter if this is the 10th or the 100th time they don't keep their word or break a promise? It's still a shitty thing to do and it's really disrespectful to fans.

I never said it wasn't shitty. I just don't expect them to do what they say anymore.

Let's all just kiss and make up.

then have hot, steamy sex

Only after you, Dee, Frakkles and Clunge own up to how many pseudonyms you used to drag the number of signatures of this thing to a whopping 1,300.

Only after you, Dee, Frakkles and Clunge own up to how many pseudonyms you used to drag the number of signatures of this thing to a whopping 1,300.

I haven't even signed it :(

I mean...yes, I made all the signatures, every single one.

Now?

I'm a musician and I know a lot of professional musicians and it doesn't matter how long it's been since you played stuff; people who are this talented and experienced could probably manage a one-off gig with one or at most two rehearsals. Playing new songs requires more rehearsal than songs you're already familiar with. Professional classical musicians usually have two rehearsals to one concert even when performing music they don't already know. Muse know their own songs inside out and only need to go over them a couple of times.

No.

It just annoys me how fabri suddenly switched side and oh, now Matt isn't the biggest bullshitter in the world anymore...at least not when calling him out on it comes at the expense of Muse's opinion of their fans or something, I dunno. Better not make them feel even slightly uncomfortable over making empty promises to their fans for years anyway. Matt doesn't make that make empty promises etc.

I'm not even butthurt over the bullshitting, I'm just annoyed over how suddenly everyone backs out on calling muse out on it, now that we actually have the chance to do so.

Yes.