Favourite song which isn't a single?

dylanfallemusic

meh, don't feel bad. I've looked it up multiple times before, and I still can't remember.

It's really odd, even for me, to think about just how MANY successful singles Muse has had overseas, and realize that's why it's such a shocker that the T2L singles didn't do well.

Muse has had hit singles with songs that STILL aren't readily available in the US. :noey:

And what exactly is the difference between a single and a non single? If a song is good then don't matter if was released as a single or not.

I categorize Exogenesis, Knights of Cydonia, Survival, MK Ultra, Space Dementia, Citizen Erased,Blackout... as good songs, not as ''singles'' or ''not singles''.

And what exactly is the difference between a single and a non single? If a song is good then don't matter if was released as a single or not.

I categorize Exogenesis, Knights of Cydonia, Survival, MK Ultra, Space Dementia, Citizen Erased,Blackout... as good songs, not as ''singles'' or ''not singles''.

no shit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One song I like but isn't nearly in my top muse songs, but I'd love to hear live is Easily. I can imagine it coming across quite well, with some really thick bass.

Anyway favourite non-single is Fury, which I'd love to see live more than anything, otherwise I'd love to see HTAILY (and a whole bunch of other songs)

Exo-Politics

Citizen Erased

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Fury

I Belong to You (+Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix)

Sober

We're lucky here, we have a station that plays Muse daily, and not always just the newest stuff, but digs out older stuff, not rare, but older, Plug in Baby, Hysteria, Time is Running Out etc.

• 1 year later...