Don't miss Live At Rome Olympic Stadium at the cinema

KirkBot

Shame about the video fail at the beginning of the Cardiff showing, but at least we got it restarted from the beginning. :)

Other than that, brill - although it's a shame it wasn't the entire gig. Every track got filmed, so why cut to <100 minutes?

Rofl at the Pope in Panic Station too.

• 3 weeks later...

So now that all the theater screenings are over, does anyone know what is going to happen with all the posters that were sent to the theaters to promote it? I tried to get one at the screening I went to, but was told they had to be sent back to the distributor. I contacted the distributor and was told to contact someone at this site. I've emailed help@muse.mu and sam@muse.mu and gotten no response from either.

I had a feeling that was what was really going to happen with the poster when the kid working that night couldn't even tell me who the distributor is. You would think if they really had to send it back they would know who to send it back to, right? It's a shame they ended up in the trash when they could have been appreciated by a fan that was either at the gig or saw it in a theater...

Well, I wouldn't expect the kids working at a theater to know where things get sent, anyways. No one really gives them that kind of authority.

But yeah, unfortunately a lot of cool stuff at shops and places like that gets thrown in the trash all the time. :(

It's just a lot nicer to say "we have to send it back" than "we shred it so people don't sell it on eBay, and the licensers get pissed at us."

A lot of time theaters (and stores) say that instead of "we're required to throw them away, and not distribute or sell licensed material" because it sounds more pleasant.

If that wasn't the rule, all of their employees would just sell all of that stuff on eBay all day long.

The store I work at has certain perks for employees, so we can buy movie posters and game displays and things like that when they're done being used. Hoping they get a poster or something for this, because that would be sweet. But it is not likely.

I've never known anyone to turn around and try to sell the posters on eBay, though.