Top 5 gigs for every album

Finn.

Go with BH&R tour.

1.Wembley Arena (2nd night)

2.Isle of Wright

3.Wembley Stadium (2nd night)

4.Wembley Arena (3rd night)

5.Tokyo Forum

The choice is easy to me, Wembley Arena 2nd night mix a fantastic setlist (full BH&R, like Reading but unexpected) with a very solid performace. The 3rd night is great, too.

Isle of Wright, Matt's birthdate, a band on fire, and datt Assassin.

A gig from the HAARP is an obvious choice.

And the Tokyo gig feature the longest gig till T2L tour, the band were fantastic,too.

I'd say Tokyo Forum was definitely the best of the tour. Why do you like those 4 more?

It's just subjective, the order could vary with the person, this night i listen again that Tokyo gig and its damm good. I could easily put it in the second place. But no one can beat the 2nd night of Wembley Arena, the full BHAR is a great thing, with killer versions of Invincible, Exo Politics, City of Delusion and Assassin. The only letdown is Assassin in short form, but easily forgiveable for its beefyness.

Edit: And Knights, with datt Space Dementia Outro.

Edited by Finn.

According not only to setlist but also to accuracy, performance...

An example with the last two albums:

The Resistance Tour

1-Wembley (2nd night)

2-Stade de France (1st night)

3-Moscow

4-Brisbane (2nd night)

5-Reading Festival

k

I think Kiev was better. (Based on videos I've seen)

It's just subjective, the order could vary with the person, this night i listen again that Tokyo gig and its damm good. I could easily put it in the second place. But no one can beat the 2nd night of Wembley Arena, the full BHAR is a great thing, with killer versions of Invincible, Exo Politics, City of Delusion and Assassin. The only letdown is Assassin in short form, but easily forgiveable for its beefyness.

Edit: And Knights, with datt Space Dementia Outro.

Is there a good quality bootleg of the gig?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just listened to/watched the entire ACL 2013 gig again (the proshot one) and I have to say it's defo one of my favourites of the tour. The setlist isn't particularly amazing (although no FG, Explorers or GL is a good thing) but performance-wise it's fantastic, they look like they're having so much fun. Uns, Supremacy, Map, PiB and Stockholm all sound so heavy and powerful.

Just listened to/watched the entire ACL 2013 gig again (the proshot one) and I have to say it's defo one of my favourites of the tour. The setlist isn't particularly amazing (although no FG, Explorers or GL is a good thing) but performance-wise it's fantastic, they look like they're having so much fun. Uns, Supremacy, Map, PiB and Stockholm all sound so heavy and powerful.

The only thing I remember from this gig was my twitter feed exploding when they played Map.