Festival Stage 2013-2015

supwemacy

I'm making this thread to discuss Muse's festival stage for 2013-2015. Do you guys think that Muse will have a special stage for their festival shows? Hopefully they do not stay with the stage they had at the The Big Dance Concert Series. It was so damn boring in my opinion. I thought honeycomb stage at the Resistance Tour festival shows was pretty cool :)

I hope they do never use those three screens like in Berlin together with the power station visuals.. This was so absurd.

Just only for the festivals the big screens like in R&L together with these great visuals they had back then (SS, Bliss..)

I'll be surprised if they'll do a festival gig.

?

Do you mean this year? Which is pretty much given seeing as the main festival season is already halfway through, or throughout the whole 3 years of touring?

I hope they do never use those three screens like in Berlin together with the power station visuals.. This was so absurd.

Just only for the festivals the big screens like in R&L together with these great visuals they had back then (SS, Bliss..)

I like the 3 screens :(

I wish they'd focus more on the actual lighting than the screens/visuals

Matt said they're not doing european festivals at all this tour, Dom

What? Not at all in 2014 or 15? Actually they won't be touring in 15 will they, forgot album came out last year

Iuno, I just kinda imagine them doing at least V Festival or T in the Park

What? Not at all in 2014 or 15? Actually they won't be touring in 15 will they, forgot album came out last year

I forgot The 2nd Law came out a year ago too :LOL:

And I could imagine them doing at least one European festival

I hope they'll bring to Rock in Rio half of the power station and the catwalk (like they did in Berlin).

The Olympic Park's City of Rock is so damn big, and there will be 85.000 heads there. I believe that not less than 95% wanna see Muse, making it one of their biggest crowds of this tour (surely the loudest one! haha), even being a festival gig. So, we deserve something special :D

173B8142854042EB8111CC2914F5BDAB.jpg

aereo_cidade620.jpg

2014 will probably just be the anniversary tour, and 2015 will most likely be LP7 touring (assuming they follow the release-every-3-year-pattern they've done since Absolution).

• 4 weeks later...
If Bowie plays Glasto 14 I absolutely MUST be there.

There's no other way.

I'll face all possible challenges :LOL:

I heard that Eavis has already booked headline acts for 2014.

Me too! omg. Bowie is one of my heroes. would be great to see Bowie, Muse and Oasis or maybe Daft Punk or something headline.

Heard that too. would love to know if this true or not, seems too good to be true.