The Killers Honour Muse and apologize to greenday

The2ndwub

in the year 2006 i thought KILLERS would become a supergroup and the next u2

at that time muse in my eyes were only a hyped band for 1 season

but i was wrong, muse is the best band on the world next to u2

killers last album flopped badly , they had not one hit or 1 song which lasted longer than one week on hot 100

brandon flowers may be a stupid --american idiot--- republican guy

The song itself was eh/uninteresting but almost all songs written for such a purpose will be shit so I don't blame them for that (only Billy Joel can pull off a list song). My only beef with it was that Freddie went "Eyyy ohhhh" and Brandon was going "Tey ohhhh".

• 1 month later...

I don't know where that idea's coming from. He's never done anything, or really said anything, that would indicate that he's exceptionally unintelligent...Unless they're implying he's stupid because of his religion, which would be terribly unfair.

The Killers is one of my favorite bands and I admire how Brandon Flowers does his job as a front man. He seems like such a nice and relaxed guy, who loves what he and the band does.

I was at their Wembley show and the Wembley Song was a fantastic unexpected moment where it was like the band and crowd melted together and made the rest of the night even more spectacular!

meh, he's got a habit of opening his mouth about things that he doesn't seem to really "get" or at least not thinking things through before he speaks. But who doesn't?

What he said about Greenday was just unfortunately very poorly worded or thought out, and made him look like a knee-jerk patriot, which isn't particularly popular atm, or when he said it.

I can't comment on his ability as a frontman, as I just can't deal with their music.