Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

I still don't get why they don't just do the idea I've seen mentioned on here before of releasing the audio of every gig for digital sale. They'd make quite a fair bit of money from it and the fans would appreciate it, it'd be a win/win move. Then they could just release one full gig on DVD/bluray with a mini tour documentary on it.

yep i too already had that idea, other bands do this successfully like incubus. i guess it would mean someone would possibly have to approve every gig they ever performed before allowing them to be downloaded.

but if the band were to do a voice over commentary interview to one of their gigs (like in the bonus features of some movies) that would be pretty cool.

the dutch production company pasta media will film the concert ion saturday (rome). they said on their twitter account that it will be filmed with 16 cameras and in 4k :) it will be for a live dvd/bluray ;)

Yes. Looking forward for that! How many tickets' has been sold? Not sold out (yet)?

It's gonna be released next year? Or :o

Holy crap. It gonna be epic night for surely!

But they're probably going to make full gig + tour movie or something like that. That takes more to edit.

Tour movie would be cool. Also some addition live-songs from other gigs..

Then, if isn't sold out is near.

I wonder how much cost to record a gig like that.

hazzard a guess. to hire the equipment, crew @ roughly 20, transport, post production, final processing.. probably not looking at much change out of £100K. warner or WEA will use typical world wide distribution methods and manufacturing.

oh and in most cases you have to pay the promoter AND the venue for the rights to record at their own bloody gig at said venue.. totally ridiculous, so add another 50 -100 K on top.

Archived