Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Want to bet what gig will be released in DVD/BluRay?

I'll go with Stade de France, but my favourite venue of the tour is the Waldbühne.

Nah I doubt they'd release the Waldbuhne for DVD - it's a great looking venue but the production will be compromised by the roof and possibly by the trees.

There'll probably be a mixture, with some songs from arenas, some from stadiums and maybe one or two from the promo gigs or Shepherd's Bush.

Maybe this is why they're wearing the same clothes to every stadium gig? So they can make a DVD and have it all look like the same concert?

That, or they've spent so much money on pyrotechnics, Musos, and giant robots that they had to sell all their clothes :LOL: Maybe we need to have a clothing drive :p

Anyway, I've got my fingers crossed for another live DVD soon! :D

They always go around with a limited number of clothes.

True, but it just seemed so strange that the three of them were wearing the same outfit every night in the UK :LOL: I was glad to see Matt finally in a new jacket in Spain :p Didn't see what Dom and Chris wore though

True, but it just seemed so strange that the three of them were wearing the same outfit every night in the UK :LOL: I was glad to see Matt finally in a new jacket in Spain :p Didn't see what Dom and Chris wore though

While it COULD be for a release of somekind, the most obvious reason is the live visuals that shows videos of them in those clothes, prerecorded.

Hey how about recording Muse performing in front of a greenscreen, then you can place them in whichever venue you please. I mean you're not gonna be able to tell the difference from the real gig.

That also solves the Swedish gig problem. "Here you go guys, now you can watch us in Ullevi...FROM YOUR OWN COUCH".

And then a bonus feature could be that since they've recorded every song individually, you get to actually pick the setlist.

They're wearing the same clothes to fit with the visuals on the screen, like the clones of the band during Uprising and the bit with Matt and the open caskets during UD.

More than a DVD a Live Album from various locations would be really awesome, this tour have very good rotations, so put in the same CD Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Eurasia, Blackout, Exo 3, Bliss... could be fantastic, the lack of Big Freeze made the thing even more fantastic.

More than a DVD a Live Album from various locations would be really awesome, this tour have very good rotations, so put in the same CD Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Eurasia, Blackout, Exo 3, Bliss... could be fantastic, the lack of Big Freeze made the thing even more fantastic.

If they play Big Freeze they could release a live album of The 2nd Law.

If they play Big Freeze they could release a live album of The 2nd Law.

Could be very interesting

CD1

The 2nd Law Live

---

CD2

Uprising

Supermassive

Hysteria

Bliss

Dead Star

Knights Of Cydonia

Sunburn

Ruled By Secrecy

United States Of Eurasia

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Time Is Running Out

Micro Cuts

Blackout

Stockholm Syndrome

Starlight

A lot of Abso tracks, being the 10th anniversary.

Could be very interesting

CD1

The 2nd Law Live

---

CD2

Uprising

Supermassive

Hysteria

Bliss

Dead Star

Knights Of Cydonia

Sunburn

Ruled By Secrecy

United States Of Eurasia

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Time Is Running Out

Micro Cuts

Blackout

Stockholm Syndrome

Starlight

A lot of Abso tracks, being the 10th anniversary.

You forgot Guiding Light and Undisclosed Desires.

Archived