Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Coldplay filmed their Stade de France gig on September 2nd 2012, and it was ready for a Christmas season release, along with a live album.

In 2003 Dave Matthews Band filmed their Central Park DVD/album on September 24th, and it was also in stores in time for the Christmas gift buying season.

The point is, that this is July, and it's VERY doable to have this thing edited, mixed, packaged and in stores in time for Christmas.

Coldplay filmed their Stade de France gig on September 2nd 2012, and it was ready for a Christmas season release, along with a live album.

In 2003 Dave Matthews Band filmed their Central Park DVD/album on September 24th, and it was also in stores in time for the Christmas gift buying season.

The point is, that this is July, and it's VERY doable to have this thing edited, mixed, packaged and in stores in time for Christmas.

You forgot that it's not only a gig, but a tour movie too. That needs time (and maybe even the tour to be over).

more importantly will creative control go from the kirkster and final 'approval' to another other production company.. what with continuing stadium tours would there be enough time for team banoffee to work their magic before christmas? sounds pretty hectic

I'm watching more videos from Rome.

In the beginning i wasn't happy with the set, but now i think the gig was amazing, the atmosphere was insane with those crazy italians, Muse were fantastic and musically very accurate, plus they put an incredible show with the stage, the lights, the fire-based weapons, and wubwub.

If they put the full show and some rarities in the extras, they could create their best live product to date.

• 3 weeks later...

So basically, we're going to get Rome and maybe a tour doc.

But, anyone else think with all the cool ditties that have gone on this tour (Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Agitated, Yes Please, etc), there might be a bonus version with a second disc of all the stuff that might be considered, let's say, 'not right' for the fluffy, cash cow release?

Here's hoping.

So basically, we're going to get Rome and maybe a tour doc.

But, anyone else think with all the cool ditties that have gone on this tour (Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Agitated, Yes Please, etc), there might be a bonus version with a second disc of all the stuff that might be considered, let's say, 'not right' for the fluffy, cash cow release?

Here's hoping.

I reckon so. Hopefully there'll be a second bonus disc with one off special performances like on the Absolution DVD. I'm hoping for one off pro-shots of Microcuts, Dead Star and Agitated/Yes Please for example from various gigs of this tour.

/Muse

A second disc with all the rare/random songs would be amazing though.

An entire disc with just five songs on it though? (Dead Star, Agitated, Yes Please, Micro Cuts, RBS).

I'd say it's more likely they'll release it all as one but have those songs in a hidden section.

Edit: Or maybe they'll release the DVD as normal with no bonus rare songs, but record the anniversary club gigs and release that with the extras.

You are missing a few goods...:(

What about Butterflies & Hurricanes, Exo III, Falling Down...?

And in the place of the second disc, the bonus songs would be a digital download with the pre-order, or something like that.

More probably. And i'll be OK with that.

Oh yeah :chuckle:

Still, 8 songs on a single disc? Don't think so

It would be around the same length as the T2L DVD...

And I'm currently sitting here with a bonus DVD from another artist with about 30 minutes of material, and that includes a music video.

You're not really on fire today.

Why not? Hullabaloo disc 2 is only about 40 minutes.

I'd actually forgotten about disc 2 of the DVD... :LOL:

It would be around the same length as the T2L DVD...

And I'm currently sitting here with a bonus DVD from another artist with about 30 minutes of material, and that includes a music video.

You're not really on fire today.

I fail to see how 8 songs would be as long as 25...

Ah okay, fair enough then!

Thankfully, I'm afraid of being burned alive :(

With "I fail to see how 8 songs would be as long as 25..." he was talking about 25 songs, and you thought he meant 25 minutes? I guess :unsure:

But the T2L DVD doesn't have 25 songs?

EDIT: Oh wait, TOUR DVD. No, I mean the actual T2L DVD.

Don't see how that's possible but okay :)

When you said the 8 songs would be as long as the T2L DVD I assumed you meant the upcoming tour DVD, hence why I said I didn't see how 8 songs could be as long as 25 (songs). I don't have the T2L DVD so it didn't immediately occur to me that that's what you meant.

But yeah you guys are right those 8 songs would be fine for a bonus disc.

Archived